The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Love absolutely everything about Atleti as a football club. They're the polar opposite of us. Hope Simeone stays on forever unless he wants to come here. :lol:

:thup: even willing to overlook their blatantly obvious bogus transfer dealings. Reckon their move of stadium will harm them though.

They're a weird team like, occasionally brilliant, occasionally suped up Pulis ball. Always dying for the shirt though and can't ask for more than that.

Their fans are fascist cunts. That's something bad about them.

Is there some sort of beef between Coleman and Cabaye from when he was with us? They've been at it all night and I think I remember Cabaye getting angry with a ballboy at Goodison once

No. Is Cabaye not just always like that? His antics have been ridiculous pretty much every time we've played against him.

It wasn't just Coleman last night, he had a few spats with McCarthy and Barry as well. Put an awful, shithouse tackle in on Baines. Tried to pick a fight after the final whistle.

Won't be a popular opinion here but I can't stand him, one of the biggest cunts in the league.  :anguish:

I said it at the time when he was here.... he's seems a bit of a twat.

Messi was awful btw.

Third best player in the world at the minute, and that's being kind.

Yes he's been poor for about 10 days

True. Much like Ronaldo if he has a barren spell it's made a massive deal. In fact, Ronaldo has got it worse since he's turned 30. Lots of "hasn't shown up in big games" when the team has been suffering this prior 12 months

Messi was awful btw.

Five straight games without a goal or an assist. Ronaldo six goals and two assists in his last five. :yao:

Messi was awful btw.

True. Much like Ronaldo if he has a barren spell it's made a massive deal. In fact, Ronaldo has got it worse since he's turned 30. Lots of "hasn't shown up in big games" when the team has been suffering this prior 12 months

The big games argument is a fucking laugh like. :lol:

Messi was awful btw.

Five straight games without a goal or an assist. Ronaldo six goals and two assists in his last five. :yao:

Didn't Ronaldo go absolutely ages without scoring against anyone decent this season? It's about 10 days Messi has been poor for

Messi was awful btw.

Didn't Ronaldo go absolutely ages without scoring against anyone decent this season? It's about 10 days Messi has been poor for

He went three without scoring, then scored 12 in 7 games. :yao:

Messi was awful btw.

He went three without scoring, then scored 12 in 7 games. :yao:

That's not what I said

Messi was awful btw.

In any league there's only about 6 teams you can describe as 'decent' if we are being fair.  The team as a whole has struggled away from home against top opposition this season until recently. 

Ronaldo's percentage of the teams goals are pretty consistent across opposition. 

The four teams he has scored the most against are Barcelona, Atletico, Seville and Getafe like. Anything else?

Also not what I said

You're saying a lot without saying anything really.

Swear you two have some proper weird vibe going on  :lol:

The four teams he has scored the most against are Barcelona, Atletico, Seville and Getafe like. Anything else?

Also not what I said

As weird as you and your Nandos crew? :lol: Put your cap back on son and sit down.

I don't actually know what triggs means by decent sides like. If decent sides mean top 8 in La Liga then it doesn't really enforce his point as he has scored against them all this season bar Atletico. Either way he's wrong, and I don't know why he feels the need to argue Ronaldo is the best right now. :lol:

Forget best.

Ronaldo is a footballing God. Trying to act like he isn't makes you look foolish. People are too quick to say he is no longer a footballing God.

Likewise Messi.. obviously.

Ronny's "only" won the CL twice. But he's been part of teams that have run into that competition into the semi's consistently for the last 8 years. Man U nor Real managed that consistency before Ronaldo and they haven't/won't after Ronaldo.

Also not what I said

Swear you two have some proper weird vibe going on  [emoji38]

As weird as you and your Nandos crew? [emoji38] Put your cap back on son and sit down.

I don't actually know what triggs means by decent sides like. If decent sides mean top 8 in La Liga then it doesn't really enforce his point as he has scored against them all this season bar Atletico. Either way he's wrong, and I don't know why he feels the need to argue Ronaldo is the best right now. [emoji38]

Just looked it up myself. In the six games against the three best teams they've played this season, Ronaldo has scored 1 time in 6 games. Only once between the start of the season and the 13th of February did he score against a team in the top 8 in La Liga. Yet he's the best in the world after a poor ten days for Messi

Also not what I said

As weird as you and your Nandos crew? [emoji38] Put your cap back on son and sit down.

I don't actually know what triggs means by decent sides like. If decent sides mean top 8 in La Liga then it doesn't really enforce his point as he has scored against them all this season bar Atletico. Either way he's wrong, and I don't know why he feels the need to argue Ronaldo is the best right now. [emoji38]

Just looked it up myself. In the games against the six best teams they've played this season, Ronaldo has scored 1 time in 6 games. Only once between the start of the season and the 13th of February did he score against a team in the top 8 in La Liga. Yet he's the best in the world after a poor ten days for Messi

The argument is best in the world right now and you bring up stats from fucking September. :lol: Christ.

Fact is Barcelona are faltering. Real have cut the gap massively over the last few games in the league (Ronaldo scored the winner when they beat Barca, Messi did dick all). Real are into the semis of the CL thanks to a Ronaldo hat-trick in a pressure game, Barcelona are out because Messi couldn't provide a goal or an assist in over 180 minutes of football. You give Ronaldo stick for not scoring against Atletico, but Messi couldn't do in over two legs when it mattered most. It's there in black in white. Ronaldo is the king.

I also hope Madrid draw Atletico as well. If you think Ronaldo won't score against them in the CL in 180 minutes you're high.

Also not what I said

Just looked it up myself. In the games against the six best teams they've played this season, Ronaldo has scored 1 time in 6 games. Only once between the start of the season and the 13th of February did he score against a team in the top 8 in La Liga. Yet he's the best in the world after a poor ten days for Messi

The argument is best in the world right now and you bring up stats from fucking September. [emoji38] Christ.

Fact is Barcelona are faltering. Real have cut the gap massively over the last few games in the league (Ronaldo scored the winner when they beat Barca, Messi did dick all). Real are into the semis of the CL thanks to a Ronaldo hat-trick in a pressure game, Barcelona are out because Messi couldn't provide a goal or an assist in over 180 minutes of football. You give Ronaldo stick for not scoring against Atletico, but Messi couldn't do in over two legs when it mattered most. It's there in black in white. Ronaldo is the king.

I also hope Madrid draw Atletico as well. If you think Ronaldo won't score against them in the CL in 180 minutes you're high.

He hasn't scored against them in 180 minutes already this season [emoji38] And on your point about Ronaldo being the best at this moment. Yes for the last week or two he has been, maybe they should give out a new Ballon d'Or at the end of each week because playing well for a few games in a row >>>>> playing well over the course of a season. I've never said Messi wasn't poor in the last few weeks. Messi has proven already this season that he can score against Atletico, Ronaldo hasn't and won't imo. Also comparing scoring against Wolfsburg, 8th in the Bundesliga and Atletico Madrid, best defensive team in Europe is hilarious. Wolfsburg are the second worst team in the Bundesliga away from home this season. Ronaldo basically got his usual hat trick against Getafe or Sporting Gijon

Also not what I said

As weird as you and your Nandos crew? :lol: Put your cap back on son and sit down.

I don't actually know what triggs means by decent sides like. If decent sides mean top 8 in La Liga then it doesn't really enforce his point as he has scored against them all this season bar Atletico. Either way he's wrong, and I don't know why he feels the need to argue Ronaldo is the best right now. :lol:

I don't wear caps you pseudo-Irish borefest  :lol: :lol:

Now get a room.