Portland Timbers 4 - 3 Newcastle United (Game link in OP)

Nobody

McClaren has been pissing and moaning about the tour, looks like he doesn't care about this match either. Looks like he has told players to just use it as a fitness test but take care of themselves and stay injury free to get home. Honestly madness neither Williamson or Lascelles are playing.

Bit dissapointing like for fans that travelled or stayed up late to watch it. Its basically a training match.

Well, yeah....

I mean, if that's the case play it behind closed doors. Embarrassing to put this kind of performance on public display where people will pay money to watch us perform. Does no-one any good and causes more negativity than anything else. Granted I am reading a bit too much into a pre-season friendly :)

It actually angers me that Gouffran is captain even if it is pre-season, that cunt doesn't deserve to be anywhere near any lineup based on his piss poor effort last season and now hes captain ahead of Janmaat who give 100% every game and was our best player and best suited to the job.

McClaren has been pissing and moaning about the tour, looks like he doesn't care about this match either. Looks like he has told players to just use it as a fitness test but take care of themselves and stay injury free to get home. Honestly madness neither Williamson or Lascelles are playing.

Bit dissapointing like for fans that travelled or stayed up late to watch it. Its basically a training match.

Well, yeah....

I mean, if that's the case play it behind closed doors. Embarrassing to put this kind of performance on public display where people will pay money to watch us perform. Does no-one any good and causes more negativity than anything else. Granted I am reading a bit too much into a pre-season friendly :)

dont let the club read this. They'll be applying to play 38 league games behind closed  doors.