Portland Timbers 4 - 3 Newcastle United (Game link in OP)

Nobody

No excusing this performance but I've seen 3 or 4 blatant free kicks not given our way. f***ing American's are so obviously biased it's ridiculous.

Again.

That Perez one is one of the most ridiculously bad decisions I've seen in a long time :lol: Just give us the corner, no need to make it that obvious.

Armstrong offers quite a lot of nothing.

This. Why our managers seem to rate him I've got no idea.

Like every other young player we have produced bar Aarons. Hype, praise then an awful lot of nothing. Doesn't help being surrounded by pap when they get a chance.

This. Why our managers seem to rate him I've got no idea.

Like every other young player we have produced bar Aarons. Hype, praise then an awful lot of nothing. Doesn't help being surrounded by pap when they get a chance.

He should be grateful for even being on the same pitch as Ronaldo Aarons tonight

Guest Gomez

Waste of skin from him judging by all small occasions of him playing so far, even in cameos you get a feel if a player is good enough, and I don't think he is, Adam Campbell mk2.

Thought he had a few good touches against Atlas.

No ready to write him off yet, remember he's about 4 years younger than Perez, isn't he?

Well I think we've learned a few of things tonight. Satka is not going to make it. Aarons is going to be a star. Gouffran and Cisse are so fucking useless it's unbelievable they still get games and we're still hopeless at set pieces.