Feyenoord vs Newcastle (Viewable link not in OP)

Stifler

Ok, I'm not sure if it's going to work or not because it's not been working in mp4 format on my friends computer, so hopefully it works on Google drive.

It's currently not up, it's still pending.

Anyway: PM me

Nice one, Stifler. :) Am I OK to share this around on FB True Faith, etc?

I'd rather not have True Faith and such know about it, once they do it won't be long before people who you don't want to find out about it to get it.

Trusted friends and such, yeah.

Just been watching a bit of it there, the convertor we used to get it on to the mac seems to have put over their trademark over it which seems to keep popping up.

It looks like I'm going to have to re-upload it, the trade mark thing is too distracting.

Just to note though, the footage includes half time waking over Man Utd who were playing Inter Milan, and the last few minutes of the Juventus match.

Whilst we are on the subject of CL matches has anybody got the full 90 minutes away to Inter? Or know where it is online to purchase?

On Daily Motion, but with foreign commentary. I watched it earlier this week. :)

If you search for it on that site, you will sharp find it. Don't know if I can link direct to it or not.

The download option is now up.

If people can live with the watermarking then go for it.

It may be me being a biff, but I get this message when I click download:

Not Found

Error 404

The download option is now up.

If people can live with the watermarking then go for it.

It may be me being a biff, but I get this message when I click download:

Not Found

Error 404

That was happening to me earlier, it seems to be working now though.

You have to rip it with watermarking like?

You can use a program called Handbrake and it does it watermark free.

I didn't realise it would leave a watermark.

It was the only thing that would download on to my mates computer because he's managed to totally fuck it and it hasn't any updates for years so doesn't support most stuff anymore.

Haha, you not got a laptop/pc like?

Yeah, but mine doesn't have a disk tray.

I tried doing it at my uni, I got my friend to come round and somehow managed to get it done last night, I had to put up with his antics until 5 this morning before he left, and he can be annoying.

I've done my bit, I paid my money to get it, I've went out of my way to upload it for you guys. There are plenty of programmes out there that can get rid of the watermarking, use it if it bothers you.

Eh, how? :lol:

Not sure if you have controls for blocking certain content to people with low posts or unauthorised members or something. I know some forums stop people from posting images etc until they hit a certain post pout or something, thought there maybe a similar ability for viewing posts.

A bit like how you have to be a signed in member to see the games thread where as a member of the public won't see it.

Good stuff Stifler, didn't want to sound like I was being arsey, I do appreciate the effort/cost you went to. :)

Thanks.

No probs.

I read it in a joking manner, but I thought to use the opportunity to tell people that it's up to them now. I have went to the expense of getting the DVD, and the time to upload it and stuff. Someone else can finish the one last step.