Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

Don't think I would care half as much, of these "superfan's" we're creating a decent atmosphere, at the moment it's the worst of both worlds  THey might not realise it, but they're supporting the regime, and not the team. Remember how dead the atmosphere was last year against Tottenham ? I think the atmosphere has been terrible all year, even in big games, like the Derby, aside from a few minutes at the end, and that is because the people who care, and create the noise gave up last year.

The atmosphere at SJP has been awful for at least 10 years. TBF it's the same in most PL grounds.

Bet we'd be top of the league of teams who are good once we have already conceded 3 goals. We turn into fucking Brazil when the opposition is supping on their champagne.

I honestly had someone next to me in the pub yesterday who said, "we were canny in the second half though."

:lol:

Bet we'd be top of the league of teams who are good once we have already conceded 3 goals. We turn into fucking Brazil when the opposition is supping on their champagne.

I honestly had someone next to me in the pub yesterday who said, "we were canny in the second half though."

:lol:

Nah, Brazil are also shite.

Just seen their goals for the first time.  You can't even get annoyed about the first two.  The defending is that comical, you have to laugh. 

As ridiculous as it sounds for a 'proffesional' football team.  It really looks like the players have just given up.  Almost to a man, they are a bunch of gutless cowards.