The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

It's great considering last year we lost a chunk of our European prize money when UEFA fined the club for the fans displaying Palestinian flags during a game.

I'd love to see some of your players get a call up to the Irish squad. Horgan definitely deserves a chance to show if he's good enough

Dundalk got a bit over €100,000 for winning the league last season and they'll get at least €4.2m for participating in the next round of CL

Plus they're guaranteed europa league group stage at worst so extra money there

What a result for Dundalk.

Only just heard. Great stuff. You from there or have I got that wrong?

I am. Had a season ticket for years and they won fuck all, in the 2 years since I emigrated they've won the league twice and now done this :lol:

could you move back, its getting irritating finishing 2nd to them

It's great considering last year we lost a chunk of our European prize money when UEFA fined the club for the fans displaying Palestinian flags during a game.

I'd love to see some of your players get a call up to the Irish squad. Horgan definitely deserves a chance to show if he's good enough

I was sure Towell would thrive in the Championship and get a call up  but he hardly got a look in with Brighton. Horgan definitely looks better in the LOI than McClean did so he definitely deserves a chance.

Be interesting to see who Man Utd annihilate in August this year with us not being there this year

Yeah - that 0-0 draw we got there last year was a brutal anihilation - lucky not to get minus points ?

At least in the Championship you won't have that small team mentality and you can actually go to places and try and win the game.

Hopefully no Newcastle games this year are described as a "battling display", where your CB is MOTM when you have 30% possession. :yao:

Didn't even know you were from Dundalk. Being from Newry I might get away with trying to claim them. :shifty:

Be interesting to see who Man Utd annihilate in August this year with us not being there this year

Yeah - that 0-0 draw we got there last year was a brutal anihilation - lucky not to get minus points ?

At least in the Championship you won't have that small team mentality and you can actually go to places and try and win the game.

Hopefully no Newcastle games this year are described as a "battling display", where your CB is MOTM when you have 30% possession. :yao:

Every time :aww:

We'll have whichever mentality we like, thank you very much.

We'll have whichever mentality we like, thank you very much.

I don't even mind ye. I'll be watching most of your games anyway.