The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Leicester man.  Not on the same scale but doing what we did under pardew, one great season and then crashing the next.

They need a new defence.

Kinda shows how when some bits of a team are playing great it raises the whole team up, players who were playing out of their skins last season now look as shit as everyone thought they were before last season. Kante was so important for making their 4-4-2 work that now they just look underpowered. That Ndidi may work I guess. I thought we'd see them drop off to mid table but they appear to have got worse than that.

They're only playing at the level that they should be to be fair. The squad is nothing more than a bottom half team and that's where they are.

Flash in the pan season and everyone automatically thinks they are better than they are. Vardy's goalscoring record other than last season suggests he's not that great, for example.

Fuck was Lloris playing at yesterday. Joke of a performance.

Sure it was picked up on yesterday, but not giving Sterling a pen was a joke. Despise diving but the referees have got to do their part.

You have to go down if you genuinely get fouled like, otherwise there will just be a Colback type figure on every team that just fouls the other team and gets away with it. The big problem is when there's no contact. Wouldn't mind a video ref for penalties only as its such a pivotal decision in a game

Guest firetotheworks

The Leicester criticism is mental to me. To me it's the exception last season that's to be lauded, not the return to normality that's to be criticised.

The Leicester criticism is mental to me. To me it's the exception last season that's to be lauded, not the return to normality that's to be criticised.

:thup: All I heard after the title win was people predicting a rough season. Now it's happened and everyone acts shocked.

But the reason they are criticised is because the return to normality has happened because they didn't take advantage of last season. Spunked away a substantial amount of money last season on average players.

They had an opportunity to buy players that otherwise they'd never have been able to attract due to playing in the CL.

Similar to us finishing 5th, we didn't build on it either.