The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

He'll be chuffed. Harbours an intense hatred of the FA Cup. Smiles a lot though.

Why do you keep saying this?

It's true.

[emoji38] I'm asking why though. What's it supposed to be based on?

Two years in a row he's thrown FA cup games in Pardew-esque fashion having fielded reserve teams. Dislike it.

Guest neesy111

He'll be chuffed. Harbours an intense hatred of the FA Cup. Smiles a lot though.

It's true.

Two years in a row he's thrown FA cup games in Pardew-esque fashion having fielded reserve teams. Dislike it.

That wasn't a reserve team they had out today ffs.

It's true.

Similar to Rafa in our three games then

Guest firetotheworks

It's true.

You're desperate to dislike him like. I've just checked their line up, easily strong enough to win.

It's true.

You're desperate to dislike him like. I've just checked their line up, easily strong enough to win.

Nah, like Klopp tbh, just a shame he completely devalues the FA Cup.

And Rafa's approach hadn't been remotely similar and he could very well have runs to the League Cup QF & FA Cup 5th round with a Championship side. Liverpool have spent £200m over the last couple of years and will be having another trophyless season.

It's true.

Nah, like Klopp tbh, just a shame he completely devalues the FA Cup.

And Rafa's approach hadn't been remotely similar and he could very well have runs to the League Cup QF & FA Cup 5th round with a Championship side. Liverpool have spent £200m over the last couple of years and will be having another trophyless season.

How is it not similar? I'm sure Klopp wants to win these games, same as Rafa does. Both have selected similar teams in terms of respective strength in the cups