Giuseppe "I couldn't give a f**k cos im going back to the manc scum" Rossi

geordie_b

Didnt think he was up to much myself to be honest. But his effort levels werent ever in question, he was a bit over enthusiastic if anything and was sloppy on the ball.

He barely had time to get into the game though and gave martins a chance he should have really converted before we got our third.

Actually, cant see whats to be gained persevering with the lad - he'll be back at Man U in less than a month

What happened to Alan O'Brian ?

Actually, cant see whats to be gained persevering with the lad - he'll be back at Man U in less than a month

What happened to Alan O'Brian ?

This is a much better point !!

He was injured but think he's back in training now. If our injury problems are as a bad as they can be i.e. if Zoggy's out for throwing an apparent punch and parker, emre, Duff and Nobby are out as expected he could actually start i suppose at Chelski.

Guest Imperio

I thought he was alright except overplaying the pass to Martins when it was 2 vs 2.

It's always hard to come into a game as a substitute and to adjust to the tempo. Also put into consideration his age and lack of experience in Premiership.