Lockwood Cup Sat 6th Oct 2018 10:45 (KO 11am) @Dunston Pitz

Guest neesy111

Guest neesy111

8 a side was fine last time.

But yeah three teams would be great. Have we got the pitch for two hours?

Yes it's booked between 10-12.

You could say fine but wasn't great. It was a bit frantic until last 20mins when people tired.

I vote 7+3 with 50 mins a half, 20 min HT, 11mins on the bench each as guessing 2 keepers get the full game. :thup:

Guest neesy111

You could say fine but wasn't great. It was a bit frantic until last 20mins when people tired.

I vote 7+3 with 50 mins a half, 20 min HT, 11mins on the bench each as guessing 2 keepers get the full game. :thup:

We've got 3 people still waiting to confirm, if they confirm then it'll need to be 3 sides.  Even 3 subs is far too many.

Subs is a nightmare because no one wants to come off and there's no one to govern the changes.

It's piss easy. Jill just shouts every 11mins :lol: The speed of the game and booking 2 slots will leave most needing a break unless everyone has improved their fitness since the last game :lol:

Guest neesy111

Subs is a nightmare because no one wants to come off and there's no one to govern the changes.

It's piss easy. Jill just shouts every 11mins :lol: The speed of the game and booking 2 slots will leave most needing a break unless everyone has improved their fitness since the last game :lol:

It'll be a nightmare, it was last time.

It's p*ss easy. Jill just shouts every 11mins :lol: The speed of the game and booking 2 slots will leave most needing a break unless everyone has improved their fitness since the last game :lol:

Well put it to a vote.

I'd personally rather not play for 11 mins (even less if you reduce the HT break from 20mins) than 35-40mins which will be the case if 3 teams.

There were absolutely no problems or nightmares last time either :lol:

Guest neesy111

It's p*ss easy. Jill just shouts every 11mins [emoji38] The speed of the game and booking 2 slots will leave most needing a break unless everyone has improved their fitness since the last game [emoji38]

Well put it to a vote.

I'd personally rather not play for 11 mins (even less if you reduce the HT break from 20mins) than 35-40mins which will be the case if 3 teams.

If you have 3 teams, you're not having to play most of the time + there will be breaks in between the games.

It's p*ss easy. Jill just shouts every 11mins [emoji38] The speed of the game and booking 2 slots will leave most needing a break unless everyone has improved their fitness since the last game [emoji38]

Well put it to a vote.

If you have 3 teams, you're not having to play most of the time + there will be breaks in between the games.

Which is what no one wants judging by the comments  :lol: even you with your 3 subs too many comment :lol:

Put it to a vote.

Guest neesy111

Well put it to a vote.

Which is what no one wants judging by the comments  [emoji38] even you with your 3 subs too many comment [emoji38]

Put it to a vote.

If we have anything above 21 players them it has to be 3 sides.  Image a team with 4 subs ffs, I'd rather cancel the whole thing.

Good to hear I wasn't the only one who thought that it was crowded.

Not bothered either way as the occasion is more important.

If people want the best quality game and the maximum playing time possible you go with my option.

If you want loads of rest or don't mind standing round until the last game is finished and you are all happy to take your turn in goal as we only have 2 keepers then vote for the other option :thup:

:lol: I'm so convinced by your not-botheredness.

If people are definitely going to play ball when it comes to the subs, I'm up for Option A. I'd forgotten about the lack of a third keeper tbf.

:lol: I'm not as I'd obviously have to be on one of the sides with the GK's whearas you and Neesy would gallantly take turns in goal for the team without a GK :lol:

The main thing is people turn up early and bring their money in change and have a good game & laugh :thup: