Newcastle United v Sheffield Wednesday - 26/12/16 @ 7.45pm (live on Sky Sports)

Disco

i'd quite enjoy some varying it up but it's clear that integral to the rotation policy is that players have a very clear idea of how the formation works. It also has worked enough for no need for major tinkering.

I do wonder what'll happen in premier league (well tbh I kinda know he'll stick to what he knows) but all these new 3-4-3 formations etc are kinda specially designed to take on the very standard old premier league 4-2-3-1 formation, so there may need to be flexibility.

I would never argue with Rafa. We have one of the world's best managers. Enjoy him while you can.

Bored of predictable line up. And formation.

Rafa's class. But not one bit adventurous with teams and formations.

Not being a cock, i get 3 points or any points are vital but im hoping at some point we might see something different.

We haven't had a manager who knows what he's doing for absolute ages. We finally do, and he has us sitting top of the table, smashing this league, and people are bored. Don't quite get it sometimes.

Not really complaining, just wouldnt mind him looking at other options or systems? But Rafa would carry on like he is if we had 5 games left and 20 points clear.