"You're Just a Town Full of Pakis!"

LateRegistration

I think we should look at the broader point at hand here; What is more important? Tradition or PC values?

Racism in football goes back decades. Core support has been built at clubs based on traditional racist and hooligan values. Should we simply abolish these strong foundations, foundations that have brought white racists together the world over in football in favour of a twiney PC minority no one cares about?

These minorities come over here, take our jobs, rape our women, kill our swans and now they want to drown out our traditions too. You decide what's right !

:august31: is that a whoosh?

:lol: If you'd left the last paragraph out you might have got a few bites, but it was too obvious I reckon.

I didn't even notice it, by that time I'd spotted the avatar and racism had been nudged from my mind by quality lesbianism.

Know what you mean about my avatar mate. They're really annoying, it's my birds mate (blue denim jacket). She's always coming round jumping on my bird like that in front of my when I'm watching telly, thought I would take a photo cos of how stupid they look.

Know what you mean about my avatar mate. They're really annoying, it's my birds mate (blue denim jacket). She's always coming round jumping on my bird like that in front of my when I'm watching telly, thought I would take a photo cos of how stupid they look.

I for one rejoice in, and embrace, the contribution the attractive lesbian community has made to our society. You are to be commended for your acceptance of this different culture.

Fucking hate Pakistan me like.  Love the Indians though.  Of the Indians and Pakistani's that I've met, only the Indians seemed decent folk.  But thats only a handful of people, I could be wrong.  I wonder why so many people dislike Pakistani's though?  What have they done?  They've done wonders for the corner shop market.  I mean i don't know where I'd be without the shop at the top of the Felling.  And as for Cricket, fuck me.  Cheating buggers.  India ever been accused of cheating recently?  Not that I know of.  Don't get me started on the Osama Bin Laden pile of wank "If he comes into our country we won't do a thing!".  ROFL.

Give a shit anyways.  Don't even know why I posted this bollocks. I'm so fucking bored.

I'm divided on this.

The word 'paki' isn't used in a racist context a lot of the time. Someone saying, 'i'm going to the pakis', isn't meant to be racist, or used with racist intent. It's how you use the word, not just the term.

Well you've convinced me. They weren't being racist at all, they were merely complementing the Blackburn fans on living in a multi-cultural environment.

Yeah sure - and shouting "Paki" is worse than marching through London demanding ALL Danes to be beheaded, and praising the 7/7 bombers etc etc etc. It appeared the police thought so too - they arrested ONLY people shouting abuse at the bigots. Clearly a similar mind set to some on here..... :roll:

You've said that twice now, but it's not true, see here:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoonprotests/story/0,,1939480,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoonprotests/story/0,,1768659,00.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cartoonprotests/story/0,,1731376,00.html

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=1381&id=471482006

and so on.

I'm divided on this.

The word 'paki' isn't used in a racist context a lot of the time. Someone saying, 'i'm going to the pakis', isn't meant to be racist, or used with racist intent. It's how you use the word, not just the term.

Well you've convinced me. They weren't being racist at all, they were merely complementing the Blackburn fans on living in a multi-cultural environment.

I didn't say that wasn't racist, i wasn't talking in the context of the football match. It is racist and i don't see how it isn't tbh, but the general word paki, in my opinion isn't racist unless it is used in a derogatory way.

F***ing hate Pakistan me like.  Love the Indians though.  Of the Indians and Pakistani's that I've met, only the Indians seemed decent folk.  But thats only a handful of people, I could be wrong.  I wonder why so many people dislike Pakistani's though?  What have they done?  They've done wonders for the corner shop market.  I mean i don't know where I'd be without the shop at the top of the Felling.  And as for Cricket, F*** me.  Cheating buggers.  India ever been accused of cheating recently?  Not that I know of.  Don't get me started on the Osama Bin Laden pile of wank "If he comes into our country we won't do a thing!".  ROFL.

Give a shit anyways.  Don't even know why I posted this bollocks. I'm so f***ing bored.

Because you love a bit of racism?

F***ing hate Pakistan me like.  Love the Indians though.  Of the Indians and Pakistani's that I've met, only the Indians seemed decent folk.  But thats only a handful of people, I could be wrong.  I wonder why so many people dislike Pakistani's though?  What have they done?  They've done wonders for the corner shop market.  I mean i don't know where I'd be without the shop at the top of the Felling.  And as for Cricket, F*** me.  Cheating buggers.  India ever been accused of cheating recently?  Not that I know of.  Don't get me started on the Osama Bin Laden pile of wank "If he comes into our country we won't do a thing!".  ROFL.

Give a shit anyways.  Don't even know why I posted this bollocks. I'm so f***ing bored.

Its because he's Indian man, they fucking hate pakis and vice versa.

It is the Bangladeshi people who have a bit of a grievance with the Pakistanis .Can't blame them really when you understand that the Pakistan army killed over 3 million Bangladeshis and raped millions of women and girls.

When and how?

It is the Bangladeshi people who have a bit of a grievance with the Pakistanis .Can't blame them really when you understand that the Pakistan army killed over 3 million Bangladeshis and raped millions of women and girls.

When and how?

I thought you were taking the piss for a moment - so I checked you age

Bangladesh used to be called East Pakistan until it declared indepedance .(check on a map and see how far apart they are) Pakistan invaded ,Bangladesh was poorer then than now and had no standing army .Basically it was a trained army fighting a militia .In Bangladesh it is refered to as the Halocaust and there are monuments and museums dedicated towards it. George Harrison perfomed the first charity concert in aid of Bangladeshi victims of famine (because of this war)

I was being flippant before Bangladeshis that I know hate ( and i us the word advisedly ) Pakistanis because of the war,and I know quite a few

give me a few minutes and I'll find a reference so you can check this out yourself

When and how?

Bangladesh used to be called East Pakistan until it declared indepedance .(check on a map and see how far apart they are) Pakistan invaded ,Bangladesh was poorer then than now and had no standing army .Basically it was a trained army fighting a militia .In Bangladesh it is refered to as the Halocaust and there are monuments and museums dedicated towards it. George Harrison perfomed the first charity concert in aid of Bangladeshi victims of famine (because of this war)

I was being flippant before Bangladeshis that I know hate ( and i us the word advisedly ) Pakistanis because of the war,and I know quite a few

give me a few minutes and I'll find a reference so you can check this out yourself

Did they go across India then?

When and how?

So do a lot of Indians as well mate, see my earlier post re the Indian Owner of my local shop calling the Paki owners of the local off licence worse than shite, paki twat this. paki twat that etc.

When and how?

Here you go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_Liberation_War

I knew about East and West Pakistan, but I never knew about the war, I was surprised that they could have attacked across India and I didn't remember there being a war between the two, but I never thought about how they had become separate countries. Well you learn something every day don't you!?! Thanks for that. :thup:

When and how?

Check this out - This was 1971 that is the only reason I made reference to your age .Also pay attention to the number of ethnic rapes estimated between 200,000 and 400,000

There is plenty more info about if you want to find it .The Indian reference from Ujpest comes from the same period.

Whitey P.C. lives in a dream world were all of asia is one big happy family - bollocks

I've no axe to grind against any minority,but like the book says people in glass houses

When and how?

Check this out - This was 1971 that is the only reason I made reference to your age .Also pay attention to the number of ethnic rapes estimated between 200,000 and 400,000

There is plenty more info about if you want to find it .The Indian reference from Ujpest comes from the same period.

Whitey P.C. lives in a dream world were all of asia is one big happy family - bollocks

I've no axe to grind against any minority,but like the book says people in glass houses

Thanks, I've read part of it, I'll read the rest tomorrow. Look up by the way ;) ^^^^^^

Its because he's Indian man, they f***ing hate pakis and vice versa.

I aint Indian, I'm from Felling ffs.  I don't love racism, I just don't see it as something that I give two shits about.  Black, white, brown, yellow - Couldn't give a shit.

I aint Indian, I'm from Felling ffs.  I don't love racism, I just don't see it as something that I give two shits about.  Black, white, brown, yellow - Couldn't give a shit.

Aye apart from comments about sending "them" back home  bluewink.gif

i was taking the piss FFS