Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

Fulham were far and away the best team that has been to SJP this season.

Terrible effort. Anita & Dummett in particular were pathetic. Ah whey, we're still winning the fucking league.

I still have no idea why any of our fans rate Anita. He's absolute turd.

We have some of the best and some of the worst players in this division. Such a weird squad/team.

Spot the lie in the 3rd sentence.

How is it a lie? It's an opinion. Colback is one of the worst midfielders in this division, Shelvey is one of the best. Want more examples?

Yes please.

Terrible effort. Anita & Dummett in particular were pathetic. Ah whey, we're still winning the fucking league.

We have some of the best and some of the worst players in this division. Such a weird squad/team.

How is it a lie? It's an opinion. Colback is one of the worst midfielders in this division, Shelvey is one of the best. Want more examples?

Yes please.

OK, I think Dummett would struggle to get into many teams in the league apart from the bottom 4 or 5. I think Gouffran is a league one player at best. That's two more.

Again, how is it a lie?

Guest Howaythetoon

Defeats like this against teams like Fulham should not be acceptable, not given the cost of our squad, the players we have and the manager. Its a worrying trend at home...

Yes please.

OK, I think Dummett would struggle to get into many teams in the league apart from the bottom 4 or 5. I think Gouffran is a league one player at best. That's two more.

Again, how is it a lie?

I'd be lying if I said I could even name another half dozen left-backs in the league, but surely to God this is a load of bollocks? Dummett has been totally comfortable against the majority of wingers in the division and has played a crucial role in our season. He's been pretty much as dependable as Clark (neither of them are without their faults).

Gouffran has seven goals from left-wing and whilst he offers little else besides getting into the right place from time to time, he clearly isn't below the standards of the Championship.

I'm not gonna spend a paragraph defending Jackie First Team, but again, he's hardly Sunday League. Just a bit shit.

We wouldn't be top of the league if we were carrying several players of whom are League 1 standard. It's just nonsensical hyperbole off the back of a shite, shite defeat.

Yes please.

Again, how is it a lie?

I'd be lying if I said I could even name another half dozen left-backs in the league, but surely to God this is a load of bollocks? Dummett has been totally comfortable against the majority of wingers in the division and has played a crucial role in our season. He's been pretty much as dependable as Clark (neither of them are without their faults).

Gouffran has seven goals from left-wing and whilst he offers little else besides getting into the right place from time to time, he clearly isn't below the standards of the Championship.

I'm not gonna spend a paragraph defending Jackie First Team, but again, he's hardly Sunday League. Just a bit shit.

We wouldn't be top of the league if we were carrying several players of whom are League 1 standard. It's just nonsensical hyperbole off the back of a shite, shite defeat.

I've been saying it for 2 years about the players I've mentioned though, it's not on the back of the Fulham match. Obviously it's all about opinion, and Dummett does seem to be rated by a lot of posters on here, which I'll never truly understand given his massive limitations.

It's hardly a lie though.