Newcastle United 1-3 Fulham - post match fume from pg23 - 11/03/17

Disco

Guest neesy111

The most ridiculous part of the match from us, was they played a counter attacking game and still had far more possession.

The most ridiculous part of the match from us, was they played a counter attacking game and still had far more possession.

I'm not sure they were counter attacking, they controlled the game from the first whistle.

The sweet, sweet feeling of a forum meltdown. It's been at least a week or three.

How's that high horse?

Dunno what Dave's problem is tbh. If you can't be fewmin' after getting beat 3-1 at home it's a sad state of affairs.

Check the promotionmetre thread. It's a bit more than that like. People literally at 6s and 7s at this stage.

holy shit, just popped in there, it's tragic

Guest neesy111

From the sounds of it, reminds me of the game we lost at home to Fulham under Sourness in 04/05.

Hardly.  Mark Crossley had the game of his life that day.

Disappointing game. Poor set up, poor play. Disappointing result. However, league table would suggest this is a 'blip' rather than 'the norm' so not quite got the knives out for Rafa just yet. On thin ice though.

Guest neesy111

I feel the players and fans require a good home performance which would put the basis for the rest of our home games, as it has been noted we haven't had that many convincing performances at home.

I feel the players and fans require a good home performance which would put the basis for the rest of our home games, as it has been noted we haven't had that many convincing performances at home.

Birmingham in the league is the last one I can remember.

Birmingham in the league is the last one I can remember.

Got them next. Hoping for a repeat.