CHAMPIONS 3 - 0 Barnsley // Aston Villa 1 - 1 Brighton - 07/05/17 - WOOOOOOO

Dave

Been trying to find any youtube footage of Jeff Stelling at the time of the Vuilla equaliser, can't find owt.

Paul Walsh (watching the Villa game) seems positively gutted at the Villa equaliser.

Doesn't he just. The awful cunt.

He seemed to cover every Brighton game on Soccer Saturday , clearly got attached to them. Not excusing him like.

And he played with Hughton at Tottenham, maybe he's good friends with Hoots and was just disappointed for him and Brighton, than be annoyed that we won it.

That video is immense. It just goes to show how the noise travels in St James when it gets going. You'd shit yourself as an away player if it was like that all the time. We are the champions sounded immense. Have to make it really hard for teams when they come here next season from a fans point of view. Just boo every cunt

That video is immense. It just goes to show how the noise travels in St James when it gets going. You'd s*** yourself as an away player if it was like that all the time. We are the champions sounded immense. Have to make it really hard for teams when they come here next season from a fans point of view. Just boo every c***

When Villa scored I'd say that was the loudest I've ever heard SJP in my 35 years of going there. It was a totally diffferent roar to the one that greets a goal. From the Gallowgate it seemed to start over in the Milburn Stand, then into our end and around the East stand into the Leazes. Probably sounded totally different to people in other stands though. The best way to describe it would be like thunder that starts of as a deap rumble and just gets louder and louder because the storm is actually right above you! Remember turning to the bairn and he was just stood there with his hands covering his ears and a slightly scared look on his face!

That video is immense. It just goes to show how the noise travels in St James when it gets going. You'd s*** yourself as an away player if it was like that all the time. We are the champions sounded immense. Have to make it really hard for teams when they come here next season from a fans point of view. Just boo every c***

When Villa scored I'd say that was the loudest I've ever heard SJP in my 35 years of going there. It was a totally diffferent roar to the one that greets a goal. From the Gallowgate it seemed to start over in the Milburn Stand, then into our end and around the East stand into the Leazes. Probably sounded totally different to people in other stands though. The best way to describe it would be like thunder that starts of as a deap rumble and just gets louder and louder because the storm is actually right above you! Remember turning to the bairn and he was just stood there with his hands covering his ears and a slightly scared look on his face!

:lol:

Class.

When you watch that video like "We are the champions" sounds mint but mainly because of the Geordie accent. It's that deep "We". That's why the Dutch sound good with songs and the Scots and Germans. Absolutely bellows out. Was so bizarre that roar like. It must have came on the big screens did it? Cause for so many people to ust know at the same time was bizarre.

Class.

When you watch that video like "We are the champions" sounds mint but mainly because of the Geordie accent. It's that deep "We". That's why the Dutch sound good with songs and the Scots and Germans. Absolutely bellows out. Was so bizarre that roar like. It must have came on the big screens did it? Cause for so many people to ust know at the same time was bizarre.

It didn't come on the big screen, it happened because most people were phoning others as nobody could access a decent mobile data signal and couldn't get online for updates.

Class.

It didn't come on the big screen, it happened because most people were phoning others as nobody could access a decent mobile data signal and couldn't get online for updates.

Just seemed to be instantaneous. I think a lot of people just assumed it was correct after the minorities reactions too :lol:

Class.

Just seemed to be instantaneous. I think a lot of people just assumed it was correct after the minorities reactions too :lol:

I don't think anybody assumed anything, especially after the false alarm in the first half. Most people near to me were either on their phone or huddled around somebody who was.

[emoji38]

Class.

Just seemed to be instantaneous. I think a lot of people just assumed it was correct after the minorities reactions too [emoji38]

I don't think anybody assumed anything, especially after the false alarm in the first half. Most people near to me were either on their phone or huddled around somebody who was.

Aye :thup:

On the pitch too the players all on their phone (I assume) ringing to keep a tabs on the Villa score. Must have made it sweeter for Clark like that his old team mates helped us out and possibly that he was here and not there getting grief from their fans.