Will you be getting the new shirt?

Willow
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'll get it if it comes in long sleeve, it's the best one for years. Haven't bought one since Ben Arfa first signed.

this was the last one I bought, around 2011 with Colo on the back. Still love it

http://i2.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1353520.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/hatem-ben-arfa-510349044.jpg

Yep, same. Thats probably my favourite kit since the kit's during Keegans first stint tbh

I remember when that kit first came out there was some amount of hate for it ... Especially on here iirc  :lol: "looks like a waistcoat and tie" was all you got out of people ... Saying that i loved that kit and still wear it to this day.... And i love this one too, i will be buying it... I like a lot of people refused to buy any of the jersey's with wonga on them, and it was quite easy as the majority of them where fucking rank... Although i did buy last year's Jersey  :lol: ....

Same emotional cycle with the Custard/Cream striped away shirt (or p*ss/puss as it was first called).

But then we started winning games in that shirt and now it's a fan favourite clasic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought that away shirt and put Enrique on the back. One of my favourites.

It'll be the first time in ages where there's a big thing made about a shirt release.  Just wonder which 'celebrities' will be used to advertise it on the day it comes out?  Bound to be a metro FM roadshow or something.

I don't, usually, but I feel like this season is the true start of the Rafa Benitez era, so I'm tempted. Hesitant, though, because as soon as I buy it, Ashley will f*** him over and he'll leave.

If you're superstitious, just don't get Benitez or Rafa on the back as that seems to be the curse!

Haven't bought one since our adidas relegation one so it's probably time to spend some cash. It's got the special crest so an added incentive - Keegan 7 on the back it will be.

Don't think I'll ever buy another. Am in my 40's and get to about 2 games a year as I live abroad. The only time I'd wear a shirt is for the match and I've got the Brown Ale 80 Year Celebration shirt from Toffs to cover that (actually might buy another of theirs as I love the Bukta 76-77 away kit - that one I could wear more generally).

The only exception might be if we got to a cup final.

• 3 months later...