Tammy Abraham joins Swansea

Figures 1-0 Football

It's cost Stoke a fair few million to take Zouma on loan so I'm inclined to believe this.

There's probably something in it, but the financial penalties if he doesn't start regularly is probably embellished a bit. But who knows? Swansea might be desperate for a striker and they probably plan on starting him anyway.Clubs like Chelsea have the whip hand here. To buy a striker costs a bomb now, probably why we were looking at a loan deal as well as it would free up funds in the short term for other positions.

I think that's one of the reasons why we didn't storm the Championship as easy as some of us thought we might last season. You turn up against some sides expecting an easy win and then you find out they've got young hotshots on loan from Chelsea or Man City. It's a game changer, we saw that with the loan signing of Sakho to Palace last season.

We had a Chelsea player on loan too

Doesn't really have the same impact for the sides with better resources though does it? He barely started for us, I think he might have for one of the less fancied teams.