Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have I won a game yet? :lol:

You've won four of the last five :lol:. You've also got more points than anybody else. You lost to Deuce a couple of weeks back and I lost to him last week, which was quite an achievement since I think literally half his squad is either injured or doesn't play any more. Deuce is about to win his fourth game in a row, despite having Diego Costa and Origi up front, Heaton in goal, and a subs bench of Cazorla, Mendy, Rojo, and Karius :lol:.

In the absence of trades making things more interesting I just tried to get all the Spurs players. If we have a clean sheet I win, if we let in a goal I lose.

Just itching to do a weekly write-up, aren’t you? :lol:

:lol: Well hopefully they've learned some lessons and improve it next year. Just allowing trades would be enough. I'm still astounded at how poorly designed the site was, given that we have years and years of multiple sites in the US to draw upon.

Have I won a game yet? :lol:

You've won four of the last five :lol:. You've also got more points than anybody else...

Not any more - I got 73pts this week, which I believe is the first score over 70 all season. Would have been an unbelievable 87pts if I'd remembered to switch Walcott in for the Ox.

I had problems with my iPad in the days leading up to selection, thought I wasn’t signed up but was, so I got all the leftovers as had zero players on my watchlist.

Still won a fair few of the H2H though..  :lol:

I'm join top somehow, despite not touching since August :lol:

:lol: I think I'm the only one in our league still taking it semi-seriously (I'm just trying to get all the Spurs players) but you keep winning games against the other non-attendees 'cos you have three Spurs players and Salah.

Oh I see you made changes last week. Somebody beat you to PEA too. At least there are a couple of people still engaged.

:lol: I think I'm the only one in our league still taking it semi-seriously (I'm just trying to get all the Spurs players) but you keep winning games against the other non-attendees 'cos you have three Spurs players and Salah.

Oh I see you made changes last week. Somebody beat you to PEA too. At least there are a couple of people still engaged.

Had a look after that post, figured i'd try and sneak him. Apparently people are still playing :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Had a look after that post, figured i'd try and sneak him. Apparently people are still playing :lol:

It's a mildly interesting week in our league too :lol:. You (55pts), me (54pts) and OCK (? - 52pts) at the top. I've already won this week against Neesy, but you have Lingard against Shak's Alexis Sanchez and Valencia. Also, OCK has De Gea, Matic, Mata and Van Aanholt against Beren's Smalling & Townsend.