Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest reefatoon

I did chuckle mind when he made that fullback sub against Fulham when we were after a goal. He went full Alan, and nobody goes full Alan apart from the king.

Guest neesy111

He was trying to add some pace to that side, don't think it was the worst idea. Thought not bringing Muto on was a poor one though

Muto started and played the full 90.

He's on about the Fulham game.

Crumpy will be along later with the tactics truck and a demonstration on how to park a bus properly.

Lose. Ashley's is a cunt.

Win, Rafa is God.

Rafa had the best job in football. Not one person questions what he does. Gets paid more than enough to outweigh his football morals.

Crumpy will be along later with the tactics truck and a demonstration on how to park a bus properly.

Win, Rafa is God.

Rafa had the best job in football. Not one person questions what he does. Gets paid more than enough to outweigh his football morals.

You just don’t get it do you, don’t go to the dark side.

Win, Rafa is God.

What don't I get?

I would feel sorry for him, but it's temporary and he gets paid. What's there for us afterwards? Just give up on football forever? It's a job for him, he'll get more and have a good time elsewhere. I don't even know what my point is. I'm just exhausted from trying to find something to hang onto.

Win, Rafa is God.

What don't I get?

Exactly  :lol:, now go jump under a bus

Got it massively wrong today, and got it massively wrong against Fulham.

Still don't think we'd do any better than Rafa with the FCB in charge, and Rafa is still a likable manager unlike many others in the Division.

Kind of a moot point arguing about whether he could do any better here - he's definitely going to be gone before the start of next season, to be replaced with some ultracunt like Dennis Wise.

Win, Rafa is God.

What don't I get?

That doesn't tell me what I'm not getting does it?

Guest Howaythetoon

The way I see it, he can’t really win or get it right because he’s basically working blindfolded and with his hands tied, but unlike cunts like Pardew, he’s trying and trying. His methods took us up, kept us up, and gives us the best chance of keeping us up again. We are basically down to his skills as a manager and I’m not going to start doubting his skills now as we are going to need them more than we ever have from any manager. It’s not nice and it’s tough, but he’s our best hope and only hope. No-one else could do as good a job. We might play some nicer football, see some different players start and see some players perform better, but I doubt anyone would extract as many points out of this rabble up against the other 19 clubs as Rafa will.

Win, Rafa is God.

What don't I get?

:lol: reeto

I don’t know what folk expect Rafa to do. He’s clearly playing the long game and is strategically managing the squad for the tougher fixtures whilst trying to extract the very most from the absolute shower of shit he has to work with. Does that mean he goes into games not expecting a result? I think so. But that isn’t his fault imo.

He needs a fucking medal for getting this squad this far.

Is he immune from criticism? Not at all. But criticise him when he’s given the tools to do his job to the best of his ability. He’s digging a fucking grave with a trowel ffs. Whilst that fat cunt is determined to get us there as quickly as he can, Rafa is at least trying to save the club. He could be forgiven for throwing in the towel completely.

Guest firetotheworks

Lose. Ashley's is a c***.

Win, Rafa is God.

What don't I get?

It's been explained to you time and time again and you know it. Most are at the point of just wanting you to fuck off and you know know it. You have a minority opinion based on absolute stupidity and only bother to post when we lose. You're an idiot, a coward, and a completely boring one at that. Merry Christmas.