Brighton & Hove Albion 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 24/09/17 (post-match from p25)

Rich

Guess this is justice, but why only three games if they appealed I thought they tagged on extra games, hence why Mitro didn't appeal ?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41419869

Because i'd say their appeal wasn't frivolous despite it clearly being a red card. There's probably enough to say it wasn't frivolous in their opinion, not in mine like but.

I get ya. But if we had appealed Mitro's what would have been the outcome ?

Guess this is justice, but why only three games if they appealed I thought they tagged on extra games, hence why Mitro didn't appeal ?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41419869

Because i'd say their appeal wasn't frivolous despite it clearly being a red card. There's probably enough to say it wasn't frivolous in their opinion, not in mine like but.

I get ya. But if we had appealed Mitro's what would have been the outcome ?

I'd say an extra game ban, i would say Mitro's was more obvious so it would have looked frivolous to appeal it, also it us and Mitro and we all know how fairly we get treated. Hamad was more a pathetic attempt at an accidental one, i suppose that's why it wasn't regarded as frivolous because it wasn't a stamp down, more of a step on.

I'm with you that it was frivolous but just imo you can see why they didn't treat it as such.

Personally, even taking off my Black and White specs off, Mitro doesn't do much wrong other than going in a little overly aggressive with a shoulder barge, if it had been any other player, I doubt anything would have happened.

Personally, even taking off my Black and White specs off, Mitro doesn't do much wrong other than going in a little overly aggressive with a shoulder barge, if it had been any other player, I doubt anything would have happened.

Mitro's was a blatant as it gets, and i say that as a Mitro fan who wants to defend him but i can't in that case. All about ones own opinions i guess.

Mitro's was a blatant as it gets, and i say that as a Mitro fan who wants to defend him but i can't in that case. All about ones own opinions i guess.

It is and they were absolutely correct not to appeal, despite what in my view was debatable, as the prevailing opinion would have sided with your view no doubt.

It is and they were absolutely correct not to appeal, despite what in my view was debatable, as the prevailing opinion would have sided with your view no doubt.

I suppose his reputation didn't help, which is unfair as every incident should be judged on it's merits, but then again that very same reputation also means he liable to do daft stuff as we've all seen. I like him and really want him to do well, just imo i think there's a really good player in there somewhere, but he's his own worst enemy with discipline on the pitch.