The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Man for man I'd say there are more better players in this Leicester side than their title winning team. Kante & Mahrez would obviously be in and title winning Vardy is better than current Vardy but the rest of this team is better imo.

Agreed but those are massive differences.  Time will tell if Tielemans is better than Drinkwater.  But they’ve got themselves a good footballing side with technical players damn near everywhere. 

The title win has left them a good legacy, like. From being a yo-yo club or Premier League struggler, that title will mean they'll probably be a good mid-table team capable of the odd European push or Cup run for a good few years.

I'd consider them the strongest team/club outside the top 6.

Aye, think Puel has been unlucky with some of the results. Watched them at Wolves and they were excellent and they were the better side today as well.

Guest neesy111

Man for man I'd say there are more better players in this Leicester side than their title winning team. Kante & Mahrez would obviously be in and title winning Vardy is better than current Vardy but the rest of this team is better imo.

Agreed but those are massive differences.  Time will tell if Tielemans is better than Drinkwater.  But they’ve got themselves a good footballing side with technical players damn near everywhere. 

The title win has left them a good legacy, like. From being a yo-yo club or Premier League struggler, that title will mean they'll probably be a good mid-table team capable of the odd European push or Cup run for a good few years.

Aye, think Puel has been unlucky with some of the results. Watched them at Wolves and they were excellent and they were the better side today as well.

Leicester supporting friend says they are good against the good teams and bad against the bad teams.  Play well in most games, but something lacking.

Their squad especially midfield is impressive.

Pukki looks a class Championship player. Gayle version 2.  Doubt he'll make the step up to the Prem judging from how it went with his previous clubs

If he was anything like the player he was at his previous clubs he wouldnt have 20 goals in the Championship.

Physically and mentally a different player.

Leicester supporting friend says they are good against the good teams and bad against the bad teams.  Play well in most games, but something lacking.

Their defence too. I’d take their four over Arsenal’s for instance.

Guest neesy111

Their defence too. I’d take their four over Arsenal’s for instance.

I could see Rafa doing really well with them.

I think Wolves will pass them out. I can see finishing in the top 6 if they continue spending.

Chelsea or Arsenal to drop out?

I think Chelsea, Arsenal, Man United and Spurs could be vulnerable in the next few years if the other teams got their shit together. Chelsea and Arsenal are a mess behind the scenes it seems, Man United despite their good form are in an uncertain place at the moment and Spurs might stagnate if they stop spending because of their new stadium. However, it all depends on the other clubs outside the top 6. Do they have the belief to challenge the top 6 or are they happy just to sit in midtable?

That's why I think Wolves are best placed, they want more than just midtable security and they look like they will spend big again in the summer so extra matches in the Europa League shouldn't affect them too match. Leicester can do this as well, but probably need a better manager than Puel. If they got Benitez in the summer they would be serious contenders.