Toon Travel for Chelsea

Guest Mighty Toon Army

Guest Mighty Toon Army

Only has 9 people on the bus for wed. 

No doubt they'll be a canny few london mags, but it still could potentially be the smallest toon following traveling from newcastle for quite some time.

Guest Mighty Toon Army

It is a mini bus he's putting on.

There's 7 of my clang gan and two others.

Howay the lads!

Toon Travel Party Bus on Tour!

I'm travelling for this one. Will involve, Train, then taxi, then train (3hours), then tube to get where i am staying then tube to the ground. Should be around 7 hours travel so plenty time to get mortal. Seeing a goal at the bridge would be enough for me having been there for the 3-0, the 5-0 and the 4-0.

Not seen a defeat yet this season though ;)

[/jinxes it]

I'm travelling for this one. Will involve, Train, then taxi, then train (3hours), then tube to get where i am staying then tube to the ground. Should be around 7 hours travel so plenty time to get mortal. Seeing a goal at the bridge would be enough for me having been there for the 3-0, the 5-0 and the 4-0.

[/jinxes it]

If we win blame it on me for sorting your tickets!  :winking:

[/jinxes it]

If we win blame it on me for sorting your tickets!  :winking:

You'll get all the credit Greg.  :thup:

If, as suspected, we have a piss poor turn out tomorrow i hope this will put an end to any arguments the next time the club knock back tickets for an away game.

Can't see a bad turnout tbh. There won't be many travelling from the north east but there will be a lot of London mags there I would imagine.

Guest TheOrder

i wouldnt go with keith again if he paid me

Toon Travels shite, and it's not the only coach that will be going, Back page is going too.

Guest Geordiesned

If, as suspected, we have a piss poor turn out tomorrow i hope this will put an end to any arguments the next time the club knock back tickets for an away game.

Well we're all waiting for you to fund us all to travel to these rip-off matches. You're obviously a minted soopafan so share the wealth!