Stupid Idiotic Blabbermouth (aka Shepherd) at it again

James

Guest Gemmill

I will agree with comments from Alex and kiwi.

Like Alex I couldn't give a toss either way. Like Alex I agree he is a bit obsessed. Like Alex I agree that its what some fans want to hear, in fact, more than some. A lot more than some would care to admit.

Like kiwi I agree if you can't have pride in your birthplace then its pretty sad. Like kiwi I agree that the anti shepherd stuff is totally out of context and irrelevant.

And I'll add the view - for those who are bothered and "embarrassed" - the majority of people outside the area that I come across, who are even bothered at all and that isn't too many - realise that the vast majority of Newcastle fans/Geordies don't feel the need to spout off about the Geordie nation stuff ie they realise he is just talking up the club and think there is no harm in it. If anything, they feel sorry for the people who are so obsessed by Shepherds own "obsession" it is THOSE people they feel embarrassed for.

Stupid idiotic blabbermouth at it again.

;)

I will agree with comments from Alex and kiwi.

Like Alex I couldn't give a toss either way. Like Alex I agree he is a bit obsessed. Like Alex I agree that its what some fans want to hear, in fact, more than some. A lot more than some would care to admit.

Like kiwi I agree if you can't have pride in your birthplace then its pretty sad. Like kiwi I agree that the anti shepherd stuff is totally out of context and irrelevant.

And I'll add the view - for those who are bothered and "embarrassed" - the majority of people outside the area that I come across, who are even bothered at all and that isn't too many - realise that the vast majority of Newcastle fans/Geordies don't feel the need to spout off about the Geordie nation stuff ie they realise he is just talking up the club and think there is no harm in it. If anything, they feel sorry for the people who are so obsessed by Shepherds own "obsession" it is THOSE people they feel embarrassed for.

Stupid idiotic blabbermouth at it again.

;)

They mean you  :winking:

Guest elbee909

"Indeed, if I did not know that Glenn Roeder is a cockney from east London, I would say he was one of us because he shows all the qualities of a Geordie."

What are these Geordie qualities that he talks about?

"Indeed, if I did not know that Glenn Roeder is a cockney from east London, I would say he was one of us because he shows all the qualities of a Geordie."

What are these Geordie qualities that he talks about?

Shepherd isn't even a Geordie, he should stick to embarassing the Cumbrians, not us.

Any excuse from the normal suspects to have a go at the club and the Chairman, or the Board. I really do wonder why they 'support' the club.

I wouldn't mind seeing the age and IQ profile of those constantly complaining about feeling 'embarrassed'.  bluebiggrin.gif

That national ID card sounds better to me as every day goes by.

When Fred talks it causes me to sigh in disbelief and stutter little laughs at the crap he comes out with. Call it what you like ...embarrassment, shame, hate, pride... whatever you like, but I generally just feel like telling him to sling his hook in the most sub-standard forms of english :wullie:

When Fred talks it causes me to sigh in disbelief and stutter little laughs at the crap he comes out with. Call it what you like ...embarrassment, shame, hate, pride... whatever you like, but I generally just feel like telling him to sling his hook in the most sub-standard forms of english :wullie:

He generally talks shit, so what? I honestly don't give a toss what Fred says.

To be honest, what annoys me is when Shearer is interviewed and tells the world that Newcastle fans would prefer to win the FA Cup than win the League Title. Now that is a bigger load of shit than anything Fred has ever spouted........and the problem is that Shearer seems to believe it anarl.

Some people do care, hence this thread, i'd imagine.

Brings me back to the national ID card, age and IQ profile......

Playing devil's advocate here, but why does your opinion count and their's does not?

I would like to remind people at this time of year that a Bore is for life and not just for Christmas.

bluesleep.gif

I would like to remind people at this time of year that a Bore is for life and not just for Christmas.

bluesleep.gif

bluelaugh.gif

Playing devil's advocate here, but why does your opinion count and their's does not?

Been drinking, have you, Dave? Where did I say my opinion counts and others doesn't?

My opinion is clearly based on a superior maturity, intelligence and knowledge of all things, but that still doesn't mean I can't be wrong. I might be. Perhaps it's right to be full of hatred regarding all things Fred, and to want to see where Shearer's shit comes from, so I can eat it like the kids who think he can say no wrong.  :cool:

Fact is, Shearer has come out with plenty of 'Geordie' type stuff and how great the fans are in interviews, he also came out verbally in support of Souness despite everyone knowing by then that Souness was the worst manager we've had in living memory. I don't recall threads about it, but perhaps they did exist and I just missed them, eh?

Or perhaps I am right and the people who continually look for any angle to slate the Board, no matter how ridiculous or obscure the latest topic may be, are the utter wankers I think they are.

They are 'utter wankers' because they have differing opinions?

Here we go with the selective reading again, you do this from time to time, Dave.

I've got a soft-shite stalking me on this forum, why don't you have a go at him for slagging me off in nearly every thread just because he has a different opinion, Dave?

That's perhaps because Shearer was never caught out showing a complete lack of respect for the fans and the women of Newcastle.

Freddy only has himself to blame that people direct a lot of cynicism towards his comments.

:roll:

I don't give a shit. We all say daft things in a brothel, assuming we're auld enough to get into one, that is.

Howaythelads, I don't really care about who is following you around.

Personally I do think this thread is rather daft and OTT, but you insult everyone in it who do dislike Shepherd's comments by saying they have low IQs, are immature and are wankers. Correct me if you didn't state this, Howaythelads.

PS - Howaythelads, I would put your name in my post if I knew your name, Howaythelads. ;)

Howaythelads, I don't really care about who is following you around.

Personally I do think this thread is rather daft and OTT, but you insult everyone in it who do dislike Shepherd's comments by saying they have low IQs, are immature and are wankers. Correct me if you didn't state this, Howaythelads.

PS - Howaythelads, I would put your name in my post if I knew your name, Howaythelads. ;)

My name is Horatio Tarquin. Use it if you like.

The first personal insult in this thread appeared here...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,33741.msg648335.html#msg648335

I don't recall you moaning about it much. Start being consistent in your moaning or fuck off.

Careful Dave, you're going to get an abusive PM now if you're not careful.

:roll:

The only PM's I've sent to you have been to ask you why you suddenly start abusing me in a thread, as you do from time to time but somehow forget. I've still got them, so be careful how you reply. I wouldn't ever post a PM on the forum, but I would consider sending some on to a moderator, or to one who has integrity anyway.