The official Bye Bye Sir Fat F*** thread: Post your message to FF here

Guest stormrider

Guest stormrider

I'm sure most of you (including Paul Mosley) would like to see me have the last laugh, right ?

Unfortunately right now I can only laugh at myself :(

Nyscooby, great photoshop skills mate!

cheers fred, whilst i oppose the timing of your sackings/appointments (especially the sacking of bobby and appointment of souness) i do believe that you have always tried to do the best for nufc, and if it wasnt for you (and doug) being the driving force behind sir john in taking over the club, sacking ossie and appointing keegan, god knows where we would be.

i also thank you for being shrewd in forging links with MGM, as without this, we may not be such an attractive proposition.

there are positives and negatives in any reign, and here have been plenty of both during yours, i thank you for the positives and can forget about the negatives. if we are taken over, I have no doubt that the new owner will have the best interests of nufc at heart, as i strongly believe you wouldnt have it any other way.

all the best freddie.

BYE BYE Freddy you fat bastard, but thanks for helping plough millions upon millions into our club and continuously backing managers over the past 10 years.

Predictably made up take over rumours again. Not too much of a problem though. Fat Fred knows he can hold out for alot more money.

He can splash out a bit in January safe in the knowledge he will get it all back when he gets his share when he sells, and will have a few more fans on his side because he spends some money before he goes.

To be honest Im not sure i like all the sources that seems to be interested, just doesnt sit well with me when its a company rather than a figurehead.

Either way when it EVENTUALLY does happen the club will be run more professionally, but more like a business than an institution.

Guest cybermansrevenge

I really don't get why everyone's so excited about a takeover yes we get rid of Fat Fred who does seem inept at best but what do we get in return? We simply don't know, we could end up with someone like Glazier who purchased Man U through leverage backed against the club, saddling us with further debts and not actually digging in his own pockets. :thdn:

I really don't get why everyone's so excited about a takeover yes we get rid of Fat Fred who does seem inept at best but what do we get in return? We simply don't know, we could end up with someone like Glazier who purchased Man U through leverage backed against the club, saddling us with further debts and not actually digging in his own pockets. :thdn:

why should we expect them to dig into their own pockets,don't see david dein doing much of that or martin edwards before selling out.

truth is some fools on here just want fat fred out regardless of who or what comes in.....i've no problem with him being ousted but i want to know what any takeover leaves us with.

i struggle to understand the reasoning of the anyone but fred campaign..............as i've said before "be careful what you wish for" .i remember people thinking the same about the pirate westwood but look what happened then.

why should we expect them to dig into their own pockets,don't see david dein doing much of that or martin edwards before selling out.

truth is some fools on here just want fat fred out regardless of who or what comes in.....i've no problem with him being ousted but i want to know what any takeover leaves us with.

i struggle to understand the reasoning of the anyone but fred campaign..............as i've said before "be careful what you wish for" .i remember people thinking the same about the pirate westwood but look what happened then.

Ooops!

Careful Madras, you'll get lumped in with me as the most hated person on the forum for having an opinion that goes against the kids.

Ooops!

Careful Madras, you'll get lumped in with me as the most hated person on the forum for having an opinion that goes against the kids.

ain't that the truth, it's like a nursery in this place...

i struggle to understand the reasoning of the anyone but fred campaign..............as i've said before "be careful what you wish for"

precisely.

Nothing but cliches and an inability to look at facts, through naivety really.

Ooops!

wow someone hates you on an internet football forum.............,must be unbearable,what you gonna use,a noose or pipe to the exhaust?

No one here expects Shepherd to dig into his own pocket. And Shepherd has never done so. But he keeps bragging about him backing his manager with money. The money is not his, it is ours. Disgusting how Shepherd acts as if he is the saviour and patron of the club. Which premiership club has not backed their managers? Even Doug Ellis backs their manager, when Villa's revenue is not as high as Newcastle United!

Ooops!

wow someone hates you on an internet football forum.............,must be unbearable,what you gonna use,a noose or pipe to the exhaust?

They'll hope whichever is the most agonising......

No one here expects Shepherd to dig into his own pocket. And Shepherd has never done so. But he keeps bragging about him backing his manager with money. The money is not his, it is ours. Disgusting how Shepherd acts as if he is the saviour and patron of the club. Which premiership club has not backed their managers? Even Doug Ellis backs their manager, when Villa's revenue is not as high as Newcastle United!

not even ours but mostly the banks

Guest Invicta_Toon

absolute rubbish

go and compare the 2 club tranfers spend over the last 10 years

who says a new owner will spend the cash on players and not just issue bigger dividends? Seeing as the only people in the frame seem to be investment companies / banks

not even ours but mostly the banks

Aye, the money isn't ours.

absolute rubbish

go and compare the 2 club tranfers spend over the last 10 years

Some one has compared the expenditure of Newcastle United and Aston Villa before. If I can dig out the thread I hope you can eat your own absolute rubbish.

who says a new owner will spend the cash on players and not just issue bigger dividends? Seeing as the only people in the frame seem to be investment companies / banks

You tell me who eih?