Today's Games

Dave

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Hate Chelsea so much.

:confused:

Im sorry but i dont understand people who are moaning because Chelsea are winning when its better for Newcastle if Everton lose, I got a mate who is a Spurs fan and he's the most annoying cunt when Spurs win but im hoping they win today so we stay above ManCity. I want Chelsea and Manu to win all there games (Except games vs us) just so the teams around us dont gain points

I know. For us, it's good. I still can't help but hate Chelsea passionately. In the long term, I guess I'm somewhat "happy" Everton lost, but in the short term I'm annoyed Chelsea won.

Guest optimistic nit

FOR F***'S SAKE.

Hate Chelsea so much.

x 2.

Even though Drogba's been player of the season so far, he's a greasy haired scumbag. :wullie:

not been as good as CRon in my opinion. this boy is absolutly class, and him and rooney are why chelsea won't win the league this season (backed up by players such as vidic, giggs, vendersar and carrick)

Guest optimistic nit

when did the parky start this fantasy lark? :lol:

have you checked you cup opponent dave? mine has 2 influential pool players (reina and gerrard ©) and they are in form and playing watford next week bluesigh.gif not as high up in the rankings as me though, so i go in as favourites.

...and he's in a league called "Tommy G's Leauge" which consists of him and noone else :lol:

when did the parky start this fantasy lark? :lol:

have you checked you cup opponent dave? mine has 2 influential pool players (reina and gerrard ©) and they are in form and playing watford next week bluesigh.gif not as high up in the rankings as me though, so i go in as favourites.

...and he's in a league called "Tommy G's Leauge" which consists of him and noone else :lol:

mine is a toon fan,so it will be a shame ti beat him :D

Tim Howard can get to F***.

Blame him for the Drogba one?

I haven't seen it on telly yet, but yes.

Way off his line. You'd think he would have learned after Matt Taylor took advantage of the same thing last week.

The guy is an idiot. Send him back to the mancs.

Tim Howard can get to F***.

Blame him for the Drogba one?

I haven't seen it on telly yet, but yes.

Way off his line. You'd think he would have learned after Matt Taylor took advantage of the same thing last week.

The guy is an idiot. Send him back to the mancs.

The Drogba one was a cracking strike, and it moved in the air, but it was very central and he had a clear view of it. Combination of a great hit and poor keeping.