Jose and Johnson

Guest MalcolmSm1th

Guest MalcolmSm1th

I've been following this controversy for most of the day and I have come to the conclusion that in this instance Mohrinho is correct.  Johnson and Moyles claims that the attacker leapt over the 'keeper to avoid injury when the 'keeper came in.  Mohrinho claims that Johnson dived.

So who was right?  Well, I would have had total sympathy for the Everton chaps if Johnson didn't appeal for a penalty after he went down.    But since Johnson, whilst on the ground, shouted for a penalty I can't believe that I am with Jose on this one.

This is one of those instances where Mourinho is totally in the wrong. Add to that the hypocrisy of the claim seeing where it is coming from. Everton have every right to take this all the way.

PS: And we'll all have to watch and put up with Robben tomorrow night run around like a fanny and cry like a baby.

Mourinho is a 100% twat, he just loves the coverage on TV and in the press, why is Chelski win with a fantastic Drogba strike yet next day yet again there's Mourinho taking all the headlines.

He should have been told by FIFA to "shut the fk up" years ago, I know some find him funny but he is just making a mockery out of the whole Premiership.

He has the worst squad for diving and cheating  in the league, surley he knew what he was doing and knew what the reaction would be, at the end of the day if anything it will be yet another fine that he will laugh at.

Start deducting points for his actions and we woukd sharp see a change in him.

Guest Geordiesned

The way I see it, the next time a player makes contact with a Chelsea keepers head Jose can shut the fuck up before he even starts. He can't have it both ways, you either leave your foot in or jump over the keeper.

Andy Johnson, imo, undoubtedly dives but no way did he on this occasion.

I think Moyes and his player are totally justified. I am a great admirer of the managerial talent of the Chelsea manager but I am fed up of his constant criticism of others.  To criticise another clubs player in this way brings the game into disrepute.  So long as he condones the diving antics of his players, and in particular, Drogba, he is no position to criticise anyone and should keep his gob firmly shut.

God knows what he will come out with after we have stuffed them tomorrow!!!!!!

Mourinho is disgustingly hypocritical. Him and Wenger make me sick when they turn a blind eye to their own player's wrongdoings yet are all too happy to moan and attack officials, other clubs and players.

Twats. Can't stand them. Them and that moron Mark Hughes.

A shame since all 3 would otherwise have my full respect.

Everton are even moreso justified to keep pulling at the rope here because:

- They asked for an apology from Chelsea/Mourinho

- Gave them at least 2 days to say something

- Chelsea haven't said a word on the matter, trying to make things blow over leaving their egos intact.

Classless giant if ever there was one.

Mind you Roeders much the same, after the away game at Chelsea he said it was terrible to lose to what was a scuffed shot by Shevichenko which went to Drogba.............

What was the ball that finished at Martins feet  for the second goal on Saturday? a scuffed cross come shot by Duffer, but no mention by Roeder

He never appealed for a penalty.

And there was contact from Boulahrouz anyway if you watch the replay.

Mourinho's comments were way out of line, not to mention hugely hypocritical and I'm glad an official complaint has been made

Oh for God sake, all managers are hypocritical when it comes to evaluating their teams vis a vis others barring perhaps Boothroyd. Even Fergie was defending Ronaldo's dive the other day. Still don't let that get in the way of a Mourinho ribbing.