Reyes on Revista De La Liga

Alberto2005

He's known for being really uneducated in Spain. I think he left school early or without qulifications, or something like that anyway.

Still better off than most of us!

bet he is... Strongly dislike Reyes mainly because we have the exact same date of birth, but I'm not a pro footballer :(

Guest Smudger

He's known for being really uneducated in Spain. I think he left school early or without qulifications, or something like that anyway.

Still better off than most of us!

bet he is... Strongly dislike Reyes mainly because we have the exact same date of birth, but I'm not a pro footballer :(

Do I detect a hint of jealousy there ;)

you would have thought so, he was starting for Sevilla at 16!

Guest Smudger

the most useful thing I learned while i was studing in Paris was how to sell hash without the arabs killing me..

How useful that must be for you nowadays ;)

Guest GeordieDirk

You tried to watch the Liverpool game too, didn't you?

He was complaining that he had to do his shopping in the dark over here, the spoilt Iberian cunt.

He's an andaluz gypsy, it's not surprising he never settled here. My gooner mates are glad to see the back of him and hope the transfer becomes permanent, when he was in London he was always whinging about going back to his pueblito. I expect he'll spend the rest of his career in Spain as he wouldn't hack it anywhere else.