am old and clueless

womblemaster

not so sure, ask the young folks....

but it could be:

lion of lyon,  and  tickled badger hater.

ofcourse you realise that they could mean differnt things in yankee speak and in english english ?

heres the lion of lyon emote..... :lol:

dont know if the other one has an emote....

:pissink:

though that one is quite entertaining.

I appreciate that when you're a bit wet behind the ears it's hard to comprehend some things so I'll try to put it into simple terms for you.  A house with a short lease isn't worth as much as a house with a long lease, and it's the same with footballer's contracts.  A player with a long period still remaining on his contract is more valuable than one whose contract expires shortly.  Wayne Bridge may have signed a new contract but he is still being hawked around the clubs.  He may be sold in the January window, perhaps more likely in the summer, but signing a new contract is not a guarantee that a player will remain at a club.

If you recall correctly, I was the first person here to say that there were problems with Spurs signing Duff and Newcastle were genuine contenders for his signature, mainly due to the fact that he was demanding an excessive signing on fee and the agent's son worked at SJP.  Similarly, I also said that Parker's wage demands were too rich for Spurs leaving the way clear for Newcastle.

I also was the only one suggesting that Glenn Roeder might well be a live candidate for the manager's job at SJP, partly because he had occupancy (if only in a caretaker role) but also based on what Glenn Hoddle had told me about Roeder.  With Hitzfeld widely believed to be on the verge of accepting the job, you thought I never had a clue.  Well, my £50 bet took me and my wife on holiday to Mauritius and very nice it was too.

But my main knowledge obviously is regarding Spurs and what I hear I pass on for information purposes only for others, not for you to think I'm having a sly dig at Newcastle each time.  I've said in the past about signing Dorian Dervite, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Didier Zokora amongst others, it was about a month ago I asked about Adel Taarabt who had signed subject to a medical (which was done yesterday) with effect from 1st Jauary.

I don't claim to get everything right, but I get my fair share accurate.  If you don't want want to believe it, not a problem for me, but there's no reason for you to think I'm sniping at Newcastle.  If you still think I'm still having a pop at Newcastle every time, you really ought to find yourself a decent shrink as your neuroticism appears to be more serious than I first thought.

I appreciate that when you're a bit wet behind the ears it's hard to comprehend some things so I'll try to put it into simple terms for you.  A house with a short lease isn't worth as much as a house with a long lease, and it's the same with footballer's contracts.  A player with a long period still remaining on his contract is more valuable than one whose contract expires shortly.  Wayne Bridge may have signed a new contract but he is still being hawked around the clubs.  He may be sold in the January window, perhaps more likely in the summer, but signing a new contract is not a guarantee that a player will remain at a club.

If you recall correctly, I was the first person here to say that there were problems with Spurs signing Duff and Newcastle were genuine contenders for his signature, mainly due to the fact that he was demanding an excessive signing on fee and the agent's son worked at SJP.  Similarly, I also said that Parker's wage demands were too rich for Spurs leaving the way clear for Newcastle.

I also was the only one suggesting that Glenn Roeder might well be a live candidate for the manager's job at SJP, partly because he had occupancy (if only in a caretaker role) but also based on what Glenn Hoddle had told me about Roeder.  With Hitzfeld widely believed to be on the verge of accepting the job, you thought I never had a clue.  Well, my £50 bet took me and my wife on holiday to Mauritius and very nice it was too.

But my main knowledge obviously is regarding Spurs and what I hear I pass on for information purposes only for others, not for you to think I'm having a sly dig at Newcastle each time.  I've said in the past about signing Dorian Dervite, Benoit Assou-Ekotto, Didier Zokora amongst others, it was about a month ago I asked about Adel Taarabt who had signed subject to a medical (which was done yesterday) with effect from 1st Jauary.

I don't claim to get everything right, but I get my fair share accurate.  If you don't want want to believe it, not a problem for me, but there's no reason for you to think I'm sniping at Newcastle.  If you still think I'm still having a pop at Newcastle every time, you really ought to find yourself a decent shrink as your neuroticism appears to be more serious than I first thought.

Thanks Martin Jol.

Some people don't appreciate you but there are many others who think otherwise. Please keep posting without being intimidated by others.

Thanks Martin Jol.

Some people don't appreciate you but there are many others who think otherwise. Please keep posting without being intimidated by others.

Appreciate your public support.  There are a lot who believe I don't come here with the sole purpose of denegrating the city, club, team, players and supporters.

But he wasn't out of contract at the end of the season which you claimed, as backed up by Sky Sports, BBC and Chelsea's official website. :lol:

Wet behind the ears or a complete gullible c*** like yourself who reads posts off COYS and post them as fact on here, as long as it makes you feel important.

I don't doubt Bridge may be sold, but your ITK that he was in talks as he was out of contract is made up bollocks as I proved.

Also "Hitzfeld widely believed to be on the verge of accepting the job" What are you on about?! :lol: