Gary Neville And His Crusade To Destroy Liverpool

Tooj

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/united.shtml

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/images/homepage/sp1_24_songsheet.jpg

BOOZY Manchester United players shocked locals when they launched into a chant calling for Scousers to be BURNED during a Christmas party in a city centre pub.

The multi-millionaire stars, including LIVEPOOL-BORN Wayne Rooney, were caught on camera by a News of the World reader as they stunned punters at the Old Grapes in Manchester.

A group of first-team regulars led by club captain Gary Neville piled into the popular boozer at around 5pm last Monday.

As the beer flowed the footballers, including Wes Brown, Paul Scholes, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Ryan Giggs and Alan Smith launched into a series of familiar chants from the terraces at nearby Old Trafford.

But regulars cringed when players belted out the anti-Liverpool rant Build A Bonfire—as Wayne Rooney sat with an embarrassed grin, at the heart of the stars.

Our man on the scene told us: "It was so loud you could hear it outside. If there had been a group of Scousers in the pub it could have turned nasty."

At one point during the singalong Gary Neville, who once admitted he was "brought up to HATE Scousers", starts a chant about striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer while waving his fingers at Rooney.

And the players, some of them England regulars, even sang about how winker Ronaldo made our national side look "s***" at last summer's World Cup.

A Man United spokesman defended the players' actions. He said "The lads were on a night off and it was nothing more than high spirits."

Glad to see the World Cup disgrace meant a lot to some of the England players there then. I thought it was just their fans but christ do get over the fact Shearer turned them down, it was 10 years ago now. We know you lot have won however many trophies but my oh my get over the fact one player turned you down.

I bet Delima can't wait to watch this video of how some of his favourite players relax.  :winking:

Manchester United captain in being disrepectful ignorant cretin shocker...

Some fkn nerve. I hope an England player who actually cares (Carragher?) breaks the talentless moustachioed-wannabee twats legs next time the national squad meet up for a training session.

I hope an England player who actually cares (Carragher?) breaks the talentless moustachioed-wannabee twats legs next time the national squad meet up for a training session.

:lol:

Some fkn nerve. I hope an England player who actually cares (Carragher?) breaks the talentless moustachioed-wannabee twats legs next time the national squad meet up for a training session.

What actually gets me about this is oh people will just say having a laugh or whatever, but it's disrespecting a whole nation who pin their hopes on this overpaid pricks everytime they put on that Three Lions.

What actually gets me about this is oh people will just say having a laugh or whatever, but it's disrespecting a whole nation who pin their hopes on this overpaid pricks everytime they put on that Three Lions.

Absolutely. Its fkn shameful - And I'm speaking as an Englishman, not a City fan. But the England fans are powerless to do anything about this. Whats going to happen? A few boos...maybe a witty chant? So what...him and his mates have had to put up with stick for years. Is McClaren going to drop him for it? Maybe, but I doubt it considering he's in Taggart's pocket, I doubt it(For the last match he picked every single on of thier fit English players). I really do think the only reprecussions he can feel is from the other England players - I assume that some of them actually do care about the shirt. And Carrager is a scouser too... bluebiggrin.gif

I bet Delima can't wait to watch this video of how some of his favourite players relax.  :winking:

I don't hate scousers mate, just like I don't hate Mancs, Goerdies, Mackems, Cockneys etc.

PS You have an excellent signature picture. But who is the one on the left? Gudjohnson?