Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone I hope you all had a great day.

I was feeling very down on Xmas eve after a few tough weeks but yesterday seeing the joy of my two daughters is just what I needed. Especially seeing my 11th month old enjoy her first Christmas, something I doubted I’d see when our daughter Ellie was still born and then we had a miscarriage a year later before our daughter was born in January

Anyway I know I’m not the most liked in here at times but I really like this place and I wish you all well. Here’s to 2021

Merry Christmas to you too gdm, after what sounds like an exceptionally awful time I,m glad to see things are on the up for you  and yours. :)

Doesn't matter if everyone likes you all the time mate, some of the times fine. :aww:

I too am looking forward to 2021, Brexit'll sort it all out  :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone. :smitten:

Merry Christmas to you too gdm, after what sounds like an exceptionally awful time I,m glad to see things are on the up for you  and yours. :)

Doesn't matter if everyone likes you all the time mate, some of the times fine. :aww:

I too am looking forward to 2021, Brexit'll sort it all out  :lol:

Merry Christmas everyone. :smitten:

Thank you, I appreciate that :)

I was feeling very down on Xmas eve after a few tough weeks but yesterday seeing the joy of my two daughters is just what I needed. Especially seeing my 11th month old enjoy her first Christmas, something I doubted I’d see when our daughter Ellie was still born and then we had a miscarriage a year later before our daughter was born in January

Anyway I know I’m not the most liked in here at times but I really like this place and I wish you all well. Here’s to 2021

Good to hear after what sounds like an incredibly difficult year :thup: Keep posting

Good to hear after what sounds like an incredibly difficult year :thup: Keep posting

Thank you. I’m in a good place at moment. Hoping 2021 will bring an end to lockdowns and a tasty takeover. We can but hope

gdm, nah you’re one of the good ones, glad you’re having a good Xmas, best wishes to you and your family :thup:

Thank you. Your a good lad. Wish I was nearer so I could take part in the football matches etc