Reds vs. Blues (Draft) - 14th Aug West Ham (H) ????

Slim

Hello

Just wanting to get peoples thought/availability on setting up another game.

Think it might be an idea to reset the teams using the draft system (No idea how it really works) meaning Blues would have the first pick...but whatever.

Edited by Slim

My personal view is that we change the format altogether, try and get as many people as possible - including new faces, and do a 5aside tournament. But realise that might not be a popular choice. 

Either way I'll be in goal at best cos I can't play till I get a knee op. 

Guest HTT II

I’m hopefully in Spain on holiday from the 8th of August for ten days, but I’d be well up for a game soon/sometime Slim :thup:

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

My personal view is that we change the format altogether, try and get as many people as possible - including new faces, and do a 5aside tournament. But realise that might not be a popular choice. 

Either way I'll be in goal at best cos I can't play till I get a knee op. 

I am open to all ideas and especially getting new faces in.  But we normally get about 8/9 players on each team, you think we could get enough for 5aside tournament?

Me personally I would prefer Reds vs Blues but also would also be cool to add a NO 5aside tournament that also runs once a year as well.  

Weirdly was thinking about this myself today with fixtures out and nearly dropped something in the WhatsApp group. Nice to see the lead taken up. Up for either format. Some new forum faces would be good. Going off previous years we usually end up with 7v7. If you can get 4x5 that be good also though.

When will fixtures be announced for TV as that’s what I was hanging back on?

Guest HTT II

And it would be great for new faces to join up and play, honestly people it’s good craic, everyone of these Internet virgin nerd cunts on here are top people and it’s a good kick about all-round, I highly recommend it. 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’d be up for disregarding NUFC fixtures completely TBH. 

Aye who cares about that tbh, rather go shopping with the wife at the Metro Centre myself, or play a game of footy with the N.O lads!

Yeah but a pub won’t just stream it 🙂 The reason a match is linked with the day is for those who’ve traveled far to meet up later and watch whilst having a few drinks to make a full day of it.