Your betting (2024/25)

gdm

3 minutes ago, Tisd09 said:

That’s grim mate. All the bookies hiding being Opta. Fucking bent all of them

Saw far worse on twitter. Someone losing out on £700 coz of it. Frustrating. It’s a fun market but it’s such a dodgy one at times 

10 minutes ago, gdm said:

Saw far worse on twitter. Someone losing out on £700 coz of it. Frustrating. It’s a fun market but it’s such a dodgy one at times 

I know some are close and are debatable but anyone can tell Eriksen is trying to catch him out at the back post. Poor from Opta

The more I see it the more I think that’s shocking that’s not been paid out. I get it if it’s an obvious cross but should be benefit of doubt that he was going for goal. 

The commentary team all said it was a shot. So two former pro’s say it was a shot, yet some stats gurus are like “nah that’s a cross” 

im not a conspiracy theorist but I wouldn’t put it past the gambling companies having a direct line into Opta for dubious incidents like that working out what they can get away with. I had them pay out once on a dubious one and I truly believe they only did that as I was the only saddo to complain and it was a fairly obscure one. They refused at first but when I logged back in the next day a payout was there.

With the Bale goal for example ( I know I keep harping on about it) but Opta’s own definition on their website it should have gone down as a goal. On the night they changed their mind. A few weeks down the line it was changed back to Bale, when I brought this up with SkyBet they pointed me to T&Cs and says that settlement is based on the night and dubious goals panel etc won’t change the bet…

31 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Opta have overturned it lads! All bookies paying out on the Eriksen SOT.

Doesn't benefit me but that's absolutely the right decision and well done to anyone who got a winner from it :aww:

30 minutes ago, Ben said:

Can anyone explain how the free golden goals game on Bet365 works ?

You randomly get assigned a match every time you log in. Up to I think 5 matches if you log in to the game 5 days in a row. 

You get bet credits if one of those games goes over 4 goals. £1 I think.if you get over 20 goals across all games, you get £5 bet credits.

At least that’s how I think it works

Mega yellow card prices on our lads tonight with 365. 

Lascelles 6/1 I like. In from the cold, eager to prove something, always looks rusty when he comes into the team.

Ritchie 7/1 seems long too. 55/1 the pair.

2 hours ago, LV said:

You randomly get assigned a match every time you log in. Up to I think 5 matches if you log in to the game 5 days in a row. 

You get bet credits if one of those games goes over 4 goals. £1 I think.if you get over 20 goals across all games, you get £5 bet credits.

At least that’s how I think it works

It's 50p for 4 goals in the game, £1 for 5. I got 19 goals last week, another goal in our game would have been the free fiver.

Newcastle - 

win the league 100/1 e/w 1/3

win without City & Liverpool  25/1

to finish top 2 50/1

to finish top 4 8/1

to finish top 6 9/4

to finish top half 1/4 (TBF this is buying money)