Newcastle United Women - Champions and Promoted

toontownman

4 minutes ago, Paullow said:

She's often at home games and was as the SOL yesterday, so would be more surprising if she wasn't there.

Yeah I know, just think it’s good that we have a representative from the ownership who are consistently here.

Just now, Stifler said:

Yeah I know, just think it’s good that we have a representative from the ownership who are consistently here.

Fair enough, I wasn't sure if you thought it was her, but weren't sure if it was a lookalike or something.

2 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Fair enough, I wasn't sure if you thought it was her, but weren't sure if it was a lookalike or something.

Yeah, she’s in box above us, but a bit far away to be sure. Certainly a look a like in anyway.

Graphic on screen still saying 2-0, but NUWFC Twitter saying 3-0, edit, it's been updated now.

I guess if Newcastle were originally awarded the game then it likely would have been 3-0, so a very good chance to get more than that, plus they get to play a home game, and more opportunity for new fans to see the team, so so far, better to play the match outright, especially as with only 22 matches, GD is often significant in these leagues.

Edited by Paullow

hit the bar and the post in quick succession, some of our best play so far there. Like the look of no. 22, always seems comfortable in possession the few times I've seen her in the matches that have been streamed. 

Edited by maybe_next_year

16 minutes ago, maybe_next_year said:

hit the bar and the post in quick succession, some of our best play so far there. Like the look of no. 22, always seems comfortable in possession the few times I've seen her in the matches that have been streamed. 

Aye, Elysia Boddy, one of the younger ones. She missed a couple of matches before Christmas, had strapping on one of her legs this half, and has just gone off at half time, so mustn't be fully fit, and they're being careful with her.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Probably go down as the hattrick, but having seen the replay, unlike the co-comm, I don't think Barker's shot was going in.

Stadium announcer said it was a hattick like.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

Are Halifax the team who refused to play at the start of the season, if so karma 

What was the reason?