Fantasy Premier League (2024/25)

JP

Just now, Geordie_once_removed said:

The login code still didn't work for me on my Android phone. I'm not at my computer but am I right that people are saying the code works on the browser?

Code - osk0iv

I tried to be bold and brave and go without Salah and Haaland, but just bottled it and swapped the entire team to have Haaland. Still feel like Solanke, Isak and Watkins would have covered the missed points. 

6 minutes ago, OCK said:

I tried to be bold and brave and go without Salah and Haaland, but just bottled it and swapped the entire team to have Haaland. Still feel like Solanke, Isak and Watkins would have covered the missed points. 

I’ve gone for that Haalandless forward line. We’ll see! 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

I might switch back, I feel like I'm falling into a trap. [emoji38] 

Stat wanker wise

Jackson

Solanke

Isak 

Looks good too. 

Also gone without Haaland.  I want a bit more money in the bank, so debating swapping Poro for Dalot who had a good season for Scum United last year.  Minteh in there either to curse him or to soften the blow when he rampages through the opposition racking up points.

20240814_105350.jpg

Edited by Geordie_once_removed

7 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Surprising lack of Eze in people's teams

£7m might have just priced him out of some people's teams, when looked at alongside the 130pts mark.

Just now, OCK said:

£7m might have just priced him out of some people's teams, when looked at alongside the 130pts mark.

That's true, but he's on pens and free kicks this year

The code for the £10 league that a few of us are in is t8vmdu if anyone else is interested, I'll add you to the WhatsApp group as well. I think everyone who initially said they fancied it are already in but the more the merrier. 

17 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I reckon Isak might be the most picked player this season

If he stays fit I reckon you'll struggle if you don't have him. A bit like Haaland a couple of years ago. 

2 hours ago, KDT said:

The code for the £10 league that a few of us are in is t8vmdu if anyone else is interested, I'll add you to the WhatsApp group as well. I think everyone who initially said they fancied it are already in but the more the merrier. 

I'd be game?