Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

On 29/09/2023 at 14:21, SteV said:

It’s probably unlikely at the moment, given the demand there seems to be from ST holders with low points.

I think the Man Utd cup game will be a good gage. If we get an allocation of 7k for a midweek game, and it still doesn’t go to members, I can’t see any other games making it.

We had an 8k allocation for Rangers for a midweek friendly match and that didn't even go to members so I reckon there's zero chance of any away tickets going to members sale any time soon.

On 30/09/2023 at 10:48, Adam said:

Anyone using season ticket on an older phone? My mum has S7, I've added her ticket to her Gmail account but it doesn't show in the phone. Yet when I login to her account on my phone season ticket shows. Club website says latest version of Android her phone is Android 8. Guess she'll need a newer phone to get it to work? 

I think it’s possibly too old an android system. It’s a 7 year old phone, a bit shit that she might need to buy a new phone to get into match, maybe the box office would have an alternative for her?

25 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

We had an 8k allocation for Rangers for a midweek friendly match and that didn't even go to members so I reckon there's zero chance of any away tickets going to members sale any time soon.

Very true about the Rangers match.

Although looking back they went on sale seven weeks before the match. Here you’ll be looking at four weeks at best, more likely three. I think that does make a bit of a difference.

That said, if you forced me to guess whether it makes members sale, I’d probably side with you and say no.

1 hour ago, jack j said:

The level 7 corner was class in the mid to late 2000s. Was like an away end every week. Mostly younger fans.

This week I had 3 young lads in front of me in the standing bit making Snapchats. Nee singing from them though

When the singing section was up there the atmosphere was so good that it was worth accepting the shite view just to be part of it

But that sharp ended when our beloved sports shop scumbag got sick of us singing nasty songs about him 

IIRC when the club stopped the singing section most people who wanted to stand and sing then gravitated to the Gallowgate corner 

28 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

When the singing section was up there the atmosphere was so good that it was worth accepting the shite view just to be part of it

But that sharp ended when our beloved sports shop scumbag got sick of us singing nasty songs about him 

IIRC when the club stopped the singing section most people who wanted to stand and sing then gravitated to the Gallowgate corner 

Problem was that there was only a couple of hundred seats available in the Gallowgate corner and around 3,500 in the Level 7 singing corner meaning the vast majority couldn't get in so we're either dispersed around the rest of the ground or just wrapped it in altogether. 

Was a real shame. I loved it up there. It really was something else, especially in the Promotion season.

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I think it’s possibly too old an android system. It’s a 7 year old phone, a bit shit that she might need to buy a new phone to get into match, maybe the box office would have an alternative for her?

My 70yr old mate, platinum club seat told the club he didn’t have a smartphone and wouldn’t be getting one and told them to sort it. They sent him a card 

2 hours ago, bobbydazzla said:

Aye thats what happened to me

Level 7 for about 8 or 9 years and been in the corner since

2 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

I'll see what we can do, she has managed on her current work phone but when she retires was going to use this one. Probably have to invest in something else. 

Anyone know what the ticket stage 'Ticket Resale for Season Ticket Holders' comprises - it's after the ballot and before 'Ticket Forwarding for Season Ticket Holders' and 'Ticket Resale Seats'? 

4 minutes ago, Earp said:

Anyone know what the ticket stage 'Ticket Resale for Season Ticket Holders' comprises - it's after the ballot and before 'Ticket Forwarding for Season Ticket Holders' and 'Ticket Resale Seats'? 

It's where ST holders can "sell" their ticket for that match, back to the club.

6 minutes ago, Earp said:

If you bag a child's ticket along with an adult ticket in the ballot, can you pay extra at the booking office and upgrade it to an adult ticket?

No I don’t think so, as tickets won in the ballot are officially non-transferable.

So I want to go to the Palace game with my son as we will be over for the Lockwood Cup that weekend, and I want to give myself the best chance of actually landing tickets. This message on the website suggests that by selecting category 1 you have a better chance of being successful as you can also land a ticket in a lower price category: "IMPORTANT: Tickets can be allocated in any available category, and so if successful the total price of your application may vary. Prices shown are the maximum per price ticket." Has anybody been able to confirm if this is correct? Also does this include the family area? I'd be happy to go there, but since those tickets seem to be cheaper I'm afraid you wouldn't then enter the ballot for more expensive options. Is that correct?

Also on the phone a few weeks ago the box office told me there was a separate ballot for international membership holders, but that doesn't seem to be the case as far as I can see.

Bit of a clusterfuck this whole process :lol:

19 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

So I want to go to the Palace game with my son as we will be over for the Lockwood Cup that weekend, and I want to give myself the best chance of actually landing tickets. This message on the website suggests that by selecting category 1 you have a better chance of being successful as you can also land a ticket in a lower price category: "IMPORTANT: Tickets can be allocated in any available category, and so if successful the total price of your application may vary. Prices shown are the maximum per price ticket." Has anybody been able to confirm if this is correct? Also does this include the family area? I'd be happy to go there, but since those tickets seem to be cheaper I'm afraid you wouldn't then enter the ballot for more expensive options. Is that correct?

Also on the phone a few weeks ago the box office told me there was a separate ballot for international membership holders, but that doesn't seem to be the case as far as I can see.

Bit of a clusterfuck this whole process :lol:

That sounds different to the normal membership ballot process actually.

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

In what way? Do you not get this?

oPWeZ19.jpg

Yes, sorry it was the way you posted those T's and C's. 

You don't get downgraded with the categories otherwise most people would be applying for category 3 to give themselves more of a chance to get into category 2 and 1.

I think you'd be best of either category 1 or 3.

Edited by El Prontonise

Other way around I think, since cat 1 is most expensive and cats 2 and 3 show as same price for me. If you don't have a chance of getting into a lower price category if the more expensive one sells out, what even is the point of that "IMPORTANT" clause in there? Also, does anybody know the size of the category groups in terms of associated seats? Surely the chance of getting tickets is not exactly the same for all categories or most people would just go for the cheapest option?

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Other way around I think, since cat 1 is most expensive and cats 2 and 3 show as same price for me. If you don't have a chance of getting into a lower price category if the more expensive one sells out, what even is the point of that "IMPORTANT" clause in there? Also, does anybody know the size of the category groups in terms of associated seats? Surely the chance of getting tickets is not exactly the same for all categories or most people would just go for the cheapest option?

I think they only say that if there's tickets in a given category are unsold which never happens. 

Category 2/3 are the biggest but your asking questions which fans have been asking for months there's no exact figures.