Memberships (2024/25)

ceolnamara

“Further to our consultation with the club regarding the ballot process, we noted that there was often confusion between the home tickets and ballot tabs. The club have now included the ability to enter a ballot directly from the home tickets tab”

16 hours ago, LFEE said:

“Further to our consultation with the club regarding the ballot process, we noted that there was often confusion between the home tickets and ballot tabs. The club have now included the ability to enter a ballot directly from the home tickets tab”

Like they didn't spot that before :lol:

Good though. 

31 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Does anyone know if someone has downloaded a ticket, then removes it from their Apple Wallet, can someone else then download it? 

Could be wrong but I'm sure once you've downloaded it, it can't be downloaded again and would it would need to be done through the official resale.

Best thing to do is to just keep the confirmation email and leave it till match day or the day before to download it and then if you did want to give it to someone else just forward the email onto them.

I'm not 100% on this but that's my understanding.

16 minutes ago, Tross said:

Anyone having any bother entering the Arsenal ballot? Clicking the game and it just says 'Error, events are not available'

It’s best to follow the link in the email sent by the club for the ballot rather than navigating the club website. 

6 minutes ago, whiteline said:

It’s best to follow the link in the email sent by the club for the ballot rather than navigating the club website. 

Aye I would do that if i'd received an email [emoji38] It's sorted itself out now anyway, cheers. 

3 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Am I right in thinking tickets could be in more than one wallet last season and it was just a case of whoever gets there/uses it first?

Yep i believe that is correct. Hence there is some risk attached to not buying from official site. If i ever needed to for someone i would advise them to be in the ground when turnstiles open [emoji38]

Just now, LFEE said:

Yep i believe that is correct. Hence there is some risk attached to not buying from official site. If i ever needed to for someone i would advise them to be in the ground when turnstiles open [emoji38]

I don't think they can be in more than one wallet this year though, can they?

Not sure how that works for people who share ST's though?

29 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

you just transfer it between you game by game through the ticket forwarding option on the site. 

6 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Seems like hassle to me when you could've just done what they did last year...

It’s so they can monitor who is actually inside/attending the stadium as best as they can.

46 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Can forward an ST to anyone with a supporter number (no membership needed) up to 10 times per season

And for non-ST tickets, multiple people can download the ticket from the confirmation email to to their digital wallet, but only one will get into the ground. Wet dream for an unscrupulous tout

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

Can forward an ST to anyone with a supporter number (no membership needed) up to 10 times per season

And for non-ST tickets, multiple people can download the ticket from the confirmation email to to their digital wallet, but only one will get into the ground. Wet dream for an unscrupulous tout

Yep. As a fan base we were far too quiet with regards digital tickets. Like you say a wet dream for touts from all round the world.

0/5 for league games, going as a pair for rest of stadium :) 

Probably won't be going for West Ham / Liverpool as I won't be able to get to games in time, so hopefully 6th time lucky for Leicester game. Will try and get on at 10am Monday, but if work gets in way, usually too late then :(

1 hour ago, Sibierski said:

0/5 for league games, going as a pair for rest of stadium :) 

Probably won't be going for West Ham / Liverpool as I won't be able to get to games in time, so hopefully 6th time lucky for Leicester game. Will try and get on at 10am Monday, but if work gets in way, usually too late then :(

0/5 here too. Mixture of Family and RoS.

53 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Another ballot fail. 0/5

Really not sure if I’ll bother purchasing a membership next season.

Would imagine membership history would help towards any season tickets being dished out at the new stadium mind. In a lifetime or at least next few years would you really miss £37 a year?