Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

7 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

It definitely says Everton there mate. 

1 minute ago, gdm said:

You are whipping yourself up for quite the disappointment 

I think tomorrow is going to be fun.

Beyond desperate to see Edwards planted face first in the transfer mud, a boot stomped copy of his ‘Luke who’s talking’ column out The Journal crushed and crumpled just out of arm’s reach. Make it happen Danny Boy.

1 hour ago, madras said:

What @Ando7 needs to do is private message someone reliable who can keep a secret (I'll nominate me) then afterwards he can be proven right or otherwise. 

Even then there are that many contacts that really do happen behind the scenes he could be right but it doesn't come off like the vast majority of interest.

Whatever you do don't tell me, I'll say I'll keep it a secret then tell every cunt, I've got form.

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

We need to sign some referees too by the looks of it.

We just need to become good enough that we're accepted into the club. Then we'll be scoring winners at the Gallowgate end in the 102nd minute.

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

Just sign another winger so I never have to witness Jacob fucking Murphy again.

And a CM, and a keeper.  Every time Pope went down I was thinking here comes Darlow :jones:

Edited by duo

Need to bring in a cheap as fuck, end of career bastard from the lower league and give him a bonus if he comes on and breaks some legs of the scousers next time they visit our place, eight fucking minutes stoppage time indeed, the cunts.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

10 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Just sign another winger so I never have to witness Jacob fucking Murphy again.

Firmly in the camp now, probably the worst substitute ive ever seen for us. Not today, just every time he come on as a sub hes miles off the pace, ball watches and barely even runs. 

4 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

All out for Moussa Diaby and I think we’d break the top 6, we’re maybe 1 or 2 players away if we avoid serious injuries.

But I think injuries show how far we are away from competing for the top places, probably 5+ transfer windows away from building the squad needed. We always knew it would take time but just feels so tantalisingly close already (when in reality we are nowhere near)

3 minutes ago, geordie_b said:

Firmly in the camp now, probably the worst substitute ive ever seen for us. Not today, just every time he come on as a sub hes miles off the pace, ball watches and barely even runs. 

He is totally and utterly dogshite this lad. Offers nothing. As did Wood - like fucking Houdini!

Just now, Oregon_Geordie said:

He is totally and utterly dogshite this lad. Offers nothing. As did Wood - like fucking Houdini!

Also in this camp now too, he is just soooooooooooooo fucccccccckinnggggg slllloooooowwwwwww. Totally unsuited to any tactics we now play.