Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-window-time-close-when-deadline-day-2022-schedule-premier-league-deals-1825976

"Youri Tielemans to Newcastle or Arsenal: Leicester are open to selling the Belgium midfielder, who is in the final 12 months of his contract. Newcastle could clinch a deal for £25m to add a final flourish to another impressive transfer window." 

howay Mark get one right this summer

I take the journos with a pinch of salt now TBH, including the likes of Caulkin. No one knew/saw Isak coming till it was virtually agreed.

If something needs to/is happening today, it'll happen and journos will be the last to know.

Edited by TK-421

8 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Caulkin not expecting much today, looking at midfield but going to look at things today. What everyone else is saying tbh

Apart from Ando7 that is. We'll see who's on the pulse today won't we :lol:

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-window-time-close-when-deadline-day-2022-schedule-premier-league-deals-1825976

"Youri Tielemans to Newcastle or Arsenal: Leicester are open to selling the Belgium midfielder, who is in the final 12 months of his contract. Newcastle could clinch a deal for £25m to add a final flourish to another impressive transfer window." 

howay Mark get one right this summer

If that deal is on the table it makes sense to go for it 

Aye, a defensive midfielder would be a great signing. free up big joe and bruno a bit. Would relegate willock, but think that he has never really recaptured his nine game form from a couple of seasons ago...

Just now, TK-421 said:

I take the journos with a pinch of salt now TBH, including the likes of Caulkin. No one knew/saw Isak coming till it was virtually agreed.

If something needs to/is happening today, it'll happen and journos will be the last to know.

Exactly, and they'll just say something like "Newcastle were interested and made enquiries earlier in the window" to give the impression they always knew.

Luke 101

Get one or two in, and even if it’s just one then I will shut up about january. Would make a ton of difference getting one in now instead of in January. Ideally a CM and Joao Pedro. Would make our season and give us so many more options. 

Just now, gdm said:

Today could be the Death knell of Ando’s itk status 

Has he said anything that journos weren't/aren't saying though?

Most journos seemed to think we are still working at deals, just not hopeful they will land.