Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Jesus those are the takes Keith has these days? So glad I blocked him during the pre-actual takeover days. His takes clearly haven’t gotten any better. :lol: 

I was right then aswell, stick with it I’ll educate you yet.

Curious that although we have obviously made efforts to sign a winger this window we haven’t deemed it enough of a priority to get one in (doubt it will change unless a loan can be done) despite it probably being the most crucial position to fill since the start of the window (striker aside)

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Curious that although we have obviously made efforts to sign a winger this window we haven’t deemed it enough of a priority to get one in (doubt it will change unless a loan can be done) despite it probably being the most crucial position to fill since the start of the window (striker aside)

There were 3, 2 for the first XI and back up for Wilson. Of those two, the position held usually by Longstaff or Willock was of just as much need as that held by Fraser or Almiron. I think we'd hoped to buy one and loan the other whichever way round we thought we'd get the best deal.

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I think we are waiting for Diaby or Harrison 

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think we are waiting for Diaby or Harrison 

I really liked the look of Harrison last night, basically Miggy with end product, very direct, looking to cross or shoot whenever he could or beat his man right down the byline. Looks left footed, but seems capable on his right too.

11 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Can he get that back though he looked a yard short last season to me, time will tell though.

Don’t see why not. You could argue Isak had a poor season last season by his standards 

23 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

It’s about long term and not short term, he hasn’t exactly propelled Leicester up the league. He’d be on considerably higher wages than either of those 2 aswell, we could get better in January.

They narrowly missed out on 4th twice and he scored the goal that won them the FA cup. That's pretty good going. 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

I really liked the look of Harrison last night, basically Miggy with end product, very direct, looking to cross or shoot whenever he could or beat his man right down the byline. Looks left footed, but seems capable on his right too.

Alistair McGowan got slated on here last night for saying he had a good game, you’ll be accused of being off your tits on coke in 1 2 3

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Hope it was the first half. Looked poor during the 2nd half, or from 55th minute onwards. imo at least. 

3 hours ago, Shadow Puppets said:

@Ando7 is the master of bullshittery like, but I love him for it. 😂 So vague and non-commital, but with a desperate audience.

What @Ando7 needs to do is private message someone reliable who can keep a secret (I'll nominate me) then afterwards he can be proven right or otherwise. 

Even then there are that many contacts that really do happen behind the scenes he could be right but it doesn't come off like the vast majority of interest.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Alistair McGowan got slated on here last night for saying he had a good game, you’ll be accused of being off your tits on coke in 1 2 3

He’s easily impressionable though that fella!

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Hope it was the first half. Looked poor during the 2nd half, or from 55th minute onwards. imo at least. 

It was mainly in spells during the full game and he did look tired in the second half, Leeds are insane at the press and counter in terms of intensity and Everton were very physical and hard to break down.

Just now, HTT II said:

It was mainly in spells during the full game and he did look tired in the second half, Leeds are insane at the press and counter in terms of intensity and Everton were very physical and hard to break down.

:thup: Yeah, only caught the 2nd half (or roughly 35mins) and felt like that right back at Everton either looked really good or Harrison poor. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Flip said:

:thup: Yeah, only caught the 2nd half (or roughly 35mins) and felt like that right back at Everton either looked really good or Harrison poor. 

Aye he was very good, bit sloppy with the ball, but fantastic engine, like a right sided Andy Robertson really, full of running and attacking intent. Looks a good young prospect.

Guys ... I'm telling you right now, this had better be us and not Everton. In fact it has to be. It makes way too much sense.

We've been hanging about in Spain and the terms for the deal just sound right up our street, and that fee is very familiar. It's what we bid for Diaby and Harrison.

I would be absolutely over the moon! I'm speaking it into existence. He will sign tomorrow!

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Properly sick of Edwards now and I’ve been one of his longer term defenders. Yesterday he was banging on about how our business was pretty much done and we’d only be looking at loans now he’s claiming to have info on bids we’ve made to sign players. 

His constant negative twist on every possible scenario is really transparent now. 

I actually think he’s a decent journalist but he’s too far down the rabbit  hole of being a prick in retaliation to the heat he got over the takeover and Bruce stuff.

Just now, St1pe said:

Properly sick of Edwards now and I’ve been one of his longer term defenders. Yesterday he was banging on about how our business was pretty much done and we’d only be looking at loans now he’s claiming to have info on bids we’ve made to sign players. 

His constant negative twist on every possible scenario is really transparent now. 

I actually think he’s a decent journalist but he’s too far down the rabbit  hole of being a prick in retaliation to the heat he got over the takeover and Bruce stuff.

Yes, I think you are spot on. And now he is completely out of loop so it makes him even bitter.

20 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Guys ... I'm telling you right now, this had better be us and not Everton. In fact it has to be. It makes way too much sense.

We've been hanging about in Spain and the terms for the deal just sound right up our street, and that fee is very familiar. It's what we bid for Diaby and Harrison.

I would be absolutely over the moon! I'm speaking it into existence. He will sign tomorrow!

I didn't think Everton were allowed to spend any money due to FFP

21 minutes ago, KaKa said:

It definitely says Everton there mate.