Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

4 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Seems a waste to spend all his energy on doing Almiron-work operating as security for Trippier.

Usually when a wide forward that you want high up the pitch is in that wide right position, you'd have the RCM cover the full back and the wide forward drop into a slightly more central area to be ready and available to break forward with the ball.

Similar to what we did against Man City with Joelinton and ASM to devastating effect.

6 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Seems a waste to spend all his energy on doing Almiron-work operating as security for Trippier.

He wouldn’t be doing Almiron work as he isn’t that kind of player, I know where you’re going with this but it isn’t relevant, people don’t expect Isak to play as a winger, I don’t think it’s ever been suggested.

31 minutes ago, christ said:

Where do we stand on player registrations? Hard to see us bringing anyone in (except maybe a centre mid) unless we can move a couple of players on.

I would stand on the top of the sheet as if we stand on the bottom part they won’t be able to see the signatures.

21 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Usually when a wide forward that you want high up the pitch is in that wide right position, you'd have the RCM cover the full back and the wide forward drop into a slightly more central area to be ready and available to break forward with the ball.

Similar to what we did against Man City with Joelinton and ASM to devastating effect.

If you've got Joelinton doing that for Maxi and someone else doing it for Isak, that's a helluva lot of pressure on Bruno to provide everything from the centre?

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

If you've got Joelinton doing that for Maxi and someone else doing it for Isak, that's a helluva lot of pressure on Bruno to provide everything from the centre?

It doesn't happen at the same time though. Usually the midfield rotates over to the relevant side the ball is on.

For example when Joe was helping Burn on the left to give Maxi a bit more license to be available to break, Bruno and Willock shifted over more to cover the middle.

16 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Nope. 

You’ve watched the matches right? :lol:

Humour me - who’d you suggest Howe’s preferred front three was last season if they were all fit - excluding Wood as Wilson was crocked?

34 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

He wouldn’t be doing Almiron work as he isn’t that kind of player, I know where you’re going with this but it isn’t relevant, people don’t expect Isak to play as a winger, I don’t think it’s ever been suggested.

It's certainly possible that you and others see something I don't see or don't understand :lol: Will be interesting to see what Howe ends up doing when/if everyone is fit at the same time no matter what. 

16 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Humour me - who’d you suggest Howe’s preferred front three was last season if they were all fit - excluding Wood as Wilson was crocked?

you did say pre-Isak, and that was quite clearly ASM - Wilson - Miggy

3 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

Zakaria would have been a great signing

Yeah, I mentioned it the other day.

Juventus have struggled to move players and so were considering moving him on. 

My God what a signing that would have been. Also has his international team mate Schar here already.

Juve still haven't managed to move any midfielders on as they want to sign Paredes from PSG. Who knows man ... lets see what happens.