Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Does Paqueta like golf? And should I register the domain name again?

Bizarrely the old www.hitzfeldforthetoon.com URL takes you to some Danish page. No idea what's up there.

Edited by elbee909

New (to me) name. Giacomo Raspadori. Who we’ve supposedly ‘bid £21m for’ though I doubt it. He’s reportedly now  put in a transfer request. 

22 years old, 5’ 8” forward; partnered Hammers-bound Scamacca last season for Sassuolo.

18 in 75 for Sassuolo (10 goals and 6 assists last season). 3 in 13 for Italy. 
https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/08/03/report-after-bids-from-west-ham-newcastle-33m-target-has-now-handed-in-a-transfer-request/

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

3 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

New (to me) name. Giacomo Raspadori. Who we’ve supposedly ‘bid £21m for’ though I doubt it. He’s reportedly now  put in a transfer request. 

22 years old, 5’ 8” forward; partnered Hammers-bound Scamacca last season for Sassuolo.

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/08/03/report-after-bids-from-west-ham-newcastle-33m-target-has-now-handed-in-a-transfer-request/

He's a second striker.  Decent goal return as his age tbh.

13 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Good player this guy 

if I was buying anyone from them it would be Berardi (RWF)

23 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Good player, plays deeper than Scamacca though.

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Interesting snippets about a "small pool of targets". It suggests that we 100% know who we want and we're relatively confident of getting them.

Also, Eddie looking hench again.

I wonder how small a pool we are looking at? Obvious names would be Cornet, Maddison and Harrison. Maybe the likes of Sarr and Dennis ?

3 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Interesting snippets about a "small pool of targets". It suggests that we 100% know who we want and we're relatively confident of getting them.

Also, Eddie looking hench again.

Yes. Its like the concept that the smarter you get the smaller your social circle. The any old riff-raff for no apparent reason (Saviet, Colback, Hendrik) era is over.

Particularly like the word "targets"

Beradi's numbers are essentially impossible to achieve by being shite like :lol: He got 15 goals and 14 assists last season, and has gotten 20+ goal involvements each season the past 3 year (fair few pennas I think). 

It's like people calling Inzaghi shite becuase he was infamously poor on the ball.

I really enjoy Milanista's posts, he seems really well informed, but I don't think he's an internationally renowned scout or anything.

Edited by Hanshithispantz

1 minute ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Beradi's numbers are essentially impossible to achieve by being shite like :lol: He got 15 goals and 14 assists last season, and has gotten 20+ goal involvements each season yhe past 3 year. 

It's like people calling Inzaghi shite becuase he was infamously poor on the ball.

I really enjoy Milanista's posts, he seems really well informed, but I don't think he's an internationally renowned scout or anything.

With maybe, like we all have, a little bias towards his club.

Edited by madras