Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Jurrien Timber being looked at as the right side CB to compete with Schar next season and be the long term partner to Botman in defence.

Was at Wembley watching Man Utd today 

Main reason for Mount's pay demands, were because all the newly acquired players getting massive wages and he felt that if they wanted him to stay and be part of the team he should be on the same as them.

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Jurrien Timber being looked at as the right side CB to compete with Schar next season and be the long term partner to Botman in defence.

Credible source?

1 minute ago, Schecter said:

Don't think he's a greedy bastard, more making a point which I can see from his point of view being an international etc.

Yeah I don’t think so either was more just saying he will want big wages 

8 minutes ago, KaKa said:

List for a lot of the clubs seems to be a combo of Jae, Timber and Schurrs.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Too short.

I’m joking, but he is short for a CB.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Timber is just 1.78m, I think Howe is looking for NBA type of players that can play football as well. Anybody below 1.85 will be considered small.

Chelsea are at the bottom of a FFP shaped hole, personally feel offering them an £85m ladder for someone like Mason Mount would be probably be one of the worst moves we could make. Same goes for McTominay, let them find other mugs to offload their home grown to.