Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Some reports that Spurs option to make the deal for Kulusevski permanent for £30 million may have been tied to them qualifying for the Champions League, and so now it's not as clear cut, as he might need some convincing to stay at Spurs.

Apparently Howe is interested and we will be keeping a close eye on how that all plays out, as we'd be making a move if the deal to stay at Spurs does not go ahead.

If can sneak in and get him for £30m that would be excellent business imo. Even better if Spurs want him and lose him to us because of CL. 

7 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Some reports that Spurs option to make the deal for Kulusevski permanent for £30 million may have been tied to them qualifying for the Champions League, and so now it's not as clear cut, as he might need some convincing to stay at Spurs.

Apparently Howe is interested and we will be keeping a close eye on how that all plays out, as we'd be making a move if the deal to stay at Spurs does not go ahead.

I read this as well - let’s got for this, how’s his knees?

Me brother just messaged me his brother in law was playing golf at Matfen yesterday and a Helicopter landed on the lawn. Clubhouse manager said it was Mason Mount. Apparently Newcastle owners stop there when they are up. I don’t think we would pay his wages but he reckons the clubhouse manager had no reason to lie. 🤷🏼‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Me brother just messaged me his brother in law was playing golf at Matfen yesterday and a Helicopter landed on the lawn. Clubhouse manager said it was Mason Mount. Apparently Newcastle owners stop there when they are up. I don’t think we would pay his wages but he reckons the clubhouse manager had no reason to lie. 🤷🏼‍♂️

:lol: we need more posts like this tbh 

9 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Very interesting 

4 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

It definitely wasn’t Mount like, he’s been pictured on holiday with Chilwell last night 

Aye he came up and then got a jet to Barcelona after for the Grand Prix. Apparently 

This sounds absurd but how much would we have to pay for Garnacho? 
He may well be the best winger united have and they barely play him. He makes an impact on every single match when they bring him on.

11 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Aye he came up and then got a jet to Barcelona after for the Grand Prix. Apparently 

Normally I would flat out dismiss this as bullshit but you have been spot on as someone who wouldn't lie.

4 minutes ago, Sufi said:

This sounds absurd but how much would we have to pay for Garnacho? 
He may well be the best winger united have and they barely play him. He makes an impact on every single match when they bring him on.

We have to be careful how many players we get with an awful blonde haircut, as that will reduce our attractiveness rating.

Good player though.

16 minutes ago, STM said:

Normally I would flat out dismiss this as bullshit but you have been spot on as someone who wouldn't lie.

Don’t put that pressure on me 😂😂 just mentioning what I was told. For me i think we have probably had talks with him to try and maybe persuade him to come to Newcastle but I reckon he would use that to get more money from Man Utd. Was never a player I thought about joining Newcastle so wouldn’t be bothered if he went elsewhere 

10 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Don’t put that pressure on me 😂😂 just mentioning what I was told. For me i think we have probably had talks with him to try and maybe persuade him to come to Newcastle but I reckon he would use that to get more money from Man Utd. Was never a player I thought about joining Newcastle so wouldn’t be bothered if he went elsewhere 

The lad on twitter isn't reliable mind, he was in the year below my mate at school. [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Mount is supposedly on 75k per week currently, we would definitely pay him more than that. However we won’t be able to match what he’s offered elsewhere.

He’s wanting about 200k from what i read 

Jurrien Timber being looked at as the right side CB to compete with Schar next season and be the long term partner to Botman in defence.

Edited by KaKa