Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

Yossi Benayoun at West Ham.

Luis Boa Morte & Seb Larsson at Arsenal are also two I forgot about.

Remember Benayoun at West Ham because we were very close to signing him and he was great. The other two were really surprising when you learn about it.

Henrik Larsson at Man Utd too

Very memorable imo, he was fantastic and featured a lot.

Maybe I just try to forget about it because I liked him as a footballer but don't like Man Utd. Don't think he played too often though

Chris Kiwomya is always the Arsenal random one I think of :lol:.

His nephew Alex was a Chelsea player until he recently moved to Doncaster after a string of loans.

Ah interesting. I never knew that his son died quite suddently either until looking him up just a minute ago. Poor bloke. Good little finisher he was.

Guest firetotheworks

Henrik Larsson at Man Utd too

Very memorable imo, he was fantastic and featured a lot.

Maybe I just try to forget about it because I liked him as a footballer but don't like Man Utd. Don't think he played too often though

Came in in January and was absolutely brilliant when he played. So good and influential that I think either Man United or their fans asked for him to be given a winner's medal. No idea whether they were successful though.

Remember Benayoun at West Ham because we were very close to signing him and he was great. The other two were really surprising when you learn about it.

With Benayoun I remember him so vividly in a Liverpool shirt that I had no memory of him playing for Chelsea, Arsenal, WHU again & QPR afterwards. I thought he was such a good player to watch play, same with Rosicky & Arshavin, really elegant players.