Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Seriously, how are you messing up this group? Look at the fucking teams, man. :lol:

I don't wanna hear it. Y'all get 4 games against Moldova and San Marino ffs. :lol:

:lol: Meanwhile Montenegro are top.

Montenegro would kick your ARSE (note the spelling) in fairness. Plus we're top with a win. Plus we actually beat the shit teams in our group by many goals.

I can't believe I'm defending the virtues of England's national team to an American. Fuck you Mike, fuck you.

:lol: Ya'll played six games so far. You've got 21 scored.

You scored 13 of the motherfuckers vs San Marino and 5 vs Moldova. You haven't scored more than 1 goal otherwise.

Get the absolute fuck outta here.

Most of the players on Jamaica are actually English from the championship. San Marino doesn't field a bunch of Serie B Italian players. You're right though, if we are to be taken seriously we need to stop messing around with these small countries.

Most of the players on Jamaica are actually English from the championship. San Marino doesn't field a bunch of Serie B Italian players. You're right though, if we are to be taken seriously we need to stop messing around with these small countries.

You can't double park a car in San Marino because there aren't that many cars.

Mike trying to big up Honduras because USA are shit.

:yao: Put two past Montenegro before you talk shit, with your hot tea sipping ass.

Arse.

Anyway, San Marino offered stern resistance before we fought and won. You needed Jonny Evans, or at least someone Evans, to beat Jamaica in the 90th minute. Peter Crouch scored 3 against Jamaica and did a robot dance.

Case closed.

:lol: Alright, I'm not having this shit. If you want to get technical, all the teams in CONCACAF qualifying are ranked higher than Poland too. And it must be hard, playing on those sublime surfaces with golf-clapping European crowds. I'm surprised none of our players have been killed yet, not by fans but by sinkholes opening in the middle of the pitch.

Fuck off back to Norway, Neil. :lol:

:lol: Alright, I'm not having this shit. If you want to get technical, all the teams in CONCACAF qualifying are ranked higher than Poland too. And it must be hard, playing on those sublime surfaces with golf-clapping European crowds. I'm surprised none of our players have been killed yet, not by fans but by sinkholes opening in the middle of the pitch.

Fuck off back to Norway, Neil. :lol:

:lol: With your Herring pickling arse.

Mike trying to big up Honduras because USA are s***.

:lol: Alright, I'm not having this s***. If you want to get technical, all the teams in CONCACAF qualifying are ranked higher than Poland too. And it must be hard, playing on those sublime surfaces with golf-clapping European crowds. I'm surprised none of our players have been killed yet, not by fans but by sinkholes opening in the middle of the pitch.

f*** off back to Norway, Neil. :lol:

:lol: YES! It angers me when Europeans try and cheapen qualifying against third world countries. Nigeria have to go through literal war zones every qualification campaign! Like the US, we're one of the biggest teams here so for all these awful countries we compete with, the home match against our team is their biggest event for two years. All of our away matches are massive events. I'd like to see Spain bring their midgets and their tiki taka nonsense to Niger or Lesotho, so they can play on a dirt field surrounded only by wild goats, rioting fans, and armed guards with highly questionable motives. Respect to the US, they know.

Fuck man, we'd get annihilated trying to play through CAF qualifying. Central America is some shit, but SSA is a whole other beast.

I was gonna ask Neil how well England would take corners covered in piss, but then Baba was like "Goats." and I just fucked off.