Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

It's the craziest gap between production values and cringe that I've ever seen. It's incredibly well made but god damn. Just waiting for them to get to us.

Rebecca Lowe is alright, though.

Liverpool are always the bridesmaid and never the bride because while they've won 18 top division titles they've never won the league since it was renamed to The Premier League... ???

This still isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be though, so far.

Liverpool are always the bridesmaid and never the bride because while they've won 18 top division titles they've never won the league since it was renamed to The Premier League... ???

:lol: It's just noise, Teasy.

Show the lunatic Di Canio running around like a mental case and talking shit or show Pardew making excuses, I suppose its an easy choice :lol:  Nothing of any interest said about either club really, not even a Newcastle Brown Ale reference, very poor effort.

EDIT: Then the first advert in the break is Newcastle Brown Ale.. they missed a trick their like, could have got some extra ad revenue :lol:

Show the lunatic Di Canio running around like a mental case and talking shit or show Pardew making excuses, I suppose its an easy choice :lol:  Nothing of any interest said about either club really, not even a Newcastle Brown Ale reference.  Very poor effort.

Brown Ale ad just finished. Does that count? Hoping they go back to us and do one of those sliding card things.

"Rehired: *slide* This fucking twat: a sillhouette of JFK with shit falling out of his mouth."

Nah we didn't get cards. We got a good look at the terrible shirt, and they said that "Toon - Town". Then they mentioned that the stadium is always full.

Then they spoke about Sunderland and PDC. Norwich got the cards, though.