"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Nah, it's nothing remotely like Sunderland til I Die. It's a PR piece rather than anything 'warts n all.' There's very little access to the day-to-day football side of the club. 

That's a shame. I tried to get into the Man City All or Nothing but it just wasn't the same as the Sunderland one, I assume the Newcastle one's the same then - I mean, I'll still watch it, just, I guess it could have been better?

2 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

That's a shame. I tried to get into the Man City All or Nothing but it just wasn't the same as the Sunderland one, I assume the Newcastle one's the same then - I mean, I'll still watch it, just, I guess it could have been better?

It's nothing like All or Nothing either. It's literally just NUFCTV with an Amazon budget, with a significant focus on how Staveley, Ghodoussi, Eales and Silverstone operate, as opposed to the first team. 

It's also 100% wall-to-wall "isn't Newcastle United wonderful?" like, to an unrealistic extent. :lol: But my advice is to say "fuck it," switch your brain off and soak in the content. It's easy to be cynical but I think you can choose not to be in this case.

Okay, watched the first episode, I see what you mean. I'd have liked to have seen more behind the scenes stuff, going into the changes made around the club when PIF bought us. Can honestly say though that the initial bit covering the announcement of PIF buying us and the fan's reaction outside the ground on that day, definitely gave me that feeling again - to think where we were, with who owned the club and how it was run... it was a true sense of overwhelming relief on that day.

Just watched the third ep. That was more like it. I had barely registered that we have a game tomorrow. But now I am pumped for it. The buzz is well and truly back. 

I suppose my main takeaway from that episode. Is that Callum Wilson is an incredibly good looking man.