Moore setback

Skirge

Guest Invicta_Toon

Beating Charlton to signing Steven Pressley is looking a better and better idea

The same Pressley that wasn't able to get in Coventry Citys first team 7 or 8 years ago?No ta.

the same pressley who led Hearts to the UEFA Cup

idiot

Elvis Presley could lead a Scottish team to the Uefa Cup-even now!!

Idiot idiot!!!

Steven Pressley wasnt good enough for a lowly Prem club in his prime why would we want him now hes past his best.

patently know F*** all about the player tbh

So are you saying that the one season he played in England,when it was PATENTLY obvious that he wasn't good enough for Premiership football,to any one who saw him play,myself included,for Coventry City,from whence he went back to Scotland where he has performed well in their poorer quality Premier League.He aint good enough for us pal.Might be ok for a Championship side but we have enough mares in our squad that we all pray stay injured thanks.

I

so let me get this straight, his performance for Coventry City years ago is more important than leading a team into the UEFA cup, in the process breaking one of the longest footballing monopolies in history, and he is not good enough for our, let's face it, championship level defence?

deluded

The same Pressley that wasn't able to get in Coventry Citys first team 7 or 8 years ago?No ta.

idiot

Idiot idiot!!!

Steven Pressley wasnt good enough for a lowly Prem club in his prime why would we want him now hes past his best.

So are you saying that the one season he played in England,when it was PATENTLY obvious that he wasn't good enough for Premiership football,to any one who saw him play,myself included,for Coventry City,from whence he went back to Scotland where he has performed well in their poorer quality Premier League.He aint good enough for us pal.Might be ok for a Championship side but we have enough mares in our squad that we all pray stay injured thanks.

I

so let me get this straight, his performance for Coventry City years ago is more important than leading a team into the UEFA cup, in the process breaking one of the longest footballing monopolies in history, and he is not good enough for our, let's face it, championship level defence?

deluded

Its a Mickey Mouse league mate.And its taken him 11 years of playing in this league to achieve this phenominal accolade you're paying him.And anyhow,he looks Charlton bound so next season you should see playing where he looks comfortable.And he's a scruffy long haired git.

Guest Invicta_Toon

idiot

Idiot idiot!!!

I

deluded

Its a Mickey Mouse league mate.And its taken him 11 years of playing in this league to achieve this phenominal accolade you're paying him.And anyhow,he looks Charlton bound so next season you should see playing where he looks comfortable.And he's a scruffy long haired git.

whatever, you hold out for Cannavaro and Hitzfeld then if you want

Invicta_Toon why do you rate this 33 years old defender so much?

How long do you think he can play at high level?

Dont you think we need some class in defence rather then someone who has played in Scotland?

And dont you think its better if we play some local lads like Taylor,Ramage or even Huntington instead of someone who will play 1-2 years and then retires from football?

Invicta toon, I thought you might just want to know that our "championship level" defense has the 8th best defensive record in the premier league. Funny that. There's a reason why only Charlton are interested in him. THere's a transfer window coming up and we might do well to buy someone decent rather than snap up a player just because he's on a free.

Fuck me.  Lots of people get to see Scottish football these days going by the various quotes.  And also, no way should you rate a player by what he did 8 years ago LOL.  Get a grip.  We aren't getting him anyways.  Get Get Get Get over it, Get over it oohhhhhhhh.

Fuck me.  Lots of people get to see Scottish football these days going by the various quotes.  And also, no way should you rate a player by what he did 8 years ago LOL.  Get a grip.  We aren't getting him anyways.  Get Get Get Get over it, Get over it oohhhhhhhh.

Aye, i bet half the posters in this thread pissed the bed regularly 8 years ago.

The other half still continue to do so by the sound of things.

Aye, i bet half the posters in this thread pissed the bed regularly 8 years ago.

Which half are you?

Which half are you?

Still pissing mate, still pissing  :(

Guest Invicta_Toon

BECAUSE HE'S GOOD

1 or 2 seasons

Dont you think we need some class in defence rather then someone who has played in Scotland?

statement deserves no comment tbh

And dont you think its better if we play some local lads like Taylor,Ramage or even Huntington instead of someone who will play 1-2 years and then retires from football?

and yet you see no conflict with this idea and your previous question

3 questions for you:

do you know anything about Pressley?

have you ever watched a Hearts game?

are you, or are you not, 12 years old?

BECAUSE HE'S GOOD

1 or 2 seasons

3 questions for you:

1.I know he played for Coventry and then went to Hearts

2.I never watched Hearts game and i dont want to

3.Im old enough to tell you that when i was watching football you were still wearing diapers

3 questions for you:

1.Why do you think he will be good in the Premiership?We thought that Boumsong was good and we paid 8m for him and he turned out to be something like a cloun.I dont want to be disrespectful to the Scotish league but the Premiership is the best league in the world and in Scotland there are 2-3 teams and every years its Rangers or Celtic

2.Dont you think his age(33)is a big problem?

3.How do you think he will play for Charlton if they buy him?

Some of the negative comment about Moore is well out of order - OK, he didn't play for a while through injury, but I am willing to bet that the Club would NOT have made Europe last season if he hadn't come in and steadied the ship.Yes, his pace has gone, but his reading of the game is still good & he had a good WC for Australia.

Don't forget, he cost us NOWT in the transfer market except wages - now, if you want to take the example of

Bramble....!!

Some of the negative comment about Moore is well out of order - OK, he didn't play for a while through injury, but I am willing to bet that the Club would NOT have made Europe last season if he hadn't come in and steadied the ship.Yes, his pace has gone, but his reading of the game is still good & he had a good WC for Australia.

Don't forget, he cost us NOWT in the transfer market except wages - now, if you want to take the example of

Bramble....!!

May be you are right.He deserve some credit for the way he played at the end of last season

But this season he looked very slow,i mean very,very slow,its maybe because of his age and all the injuries he had.

And now he has had another setback with his hamstring injury.I dont think he will play again for us

And honestly when he played against the top teams-Man Utd,Liverpool,Chelsea,Arsenal he looks very confused.

Im not saying that he is bad player.Only that we need something better :)

I'm not going to join in the slanging match but Pressley has two strengths currently missing at Newcastle which are character and leadership. I would have him for these alone and he would help develop Taylor and Huntingdon. Ramage is beyond help and a lot slower than Pressley. sadly he will probably go elsewhere and he would not cost anything other than modest wages by EPL standards

Guest Invicta_Toon

BECAUSE HE'S GOOD

1 or 2 seasons

3 questions for you:

soccer genius tbh

why the fuck do you think you can comment on the abilities of Pressley then?

3.Im old enough to tell you that when i was watching football you were still wearing diapers

:roll: I would have admitted to being 12 tbh, at least then you would have an excuse

3 questions for you:

1.Why do you think he will be good in the Premiership?We thought that Boumsong was good and we paid 8m for him and he turned out to be something like a cloun.I dont want to be disrespectful to the Scotish league but the Premiership is the best league in the world and in Scotland there are 2-3 teams and every years its Rangers or Celtic

wtf has Boumsong got to do with it FFS? You know nowt about the Scottish league, but seem to think you can comment on Hearts and Pressley. Fucking joke.

why would it be? Teddy Sheringham is 56 and scored the other day

Henrik Larrson will be playing fo ManU this season, remind me, how old is he and which league did he play in?

yeah he's gonna be crap, why the fuck do you think they are after him?

BECAUSE HE'S GOOD

1 or 2 seasons

3 questions for you:

soccer genius tbh

why the F*** do you think you can comment on the abilities of Pressley then?

:roll: I would have admitted to being 12 tbh, at least then you would have an excuse

3 questions for you:

wtf has Boumsong got to do with it FFS? You know nowt about the Scottish league, but seem to think you can comment on Hearts and Pressley. F***ing joke.

Henrik Larrson will be playing fo ManU this season, remind me, how old is he and which league did he play in?

yeah he's gonna be crap, why the F*** do you think they are after him?

Why the F*** i need to watch him play?I can tell you without watching him that he is 33,he is getting slow because of his age,and if he was any good alot of clubs would be interested in him(not only the bottom club in the Premiership).

You think that  the fact he played with Hearts in the Uefa cup is something that its turning him into class player who is better then  the one's we already have!

Sheringham and Larrson are forwards not defenders!Have you seen some 38 years old defenders playing in the Premiership.F***ing joke

And last but not least i cant believe that some of our supporters wants players like this to come here and help us to win something :confused: :confused: :confused:

Do you know anything about the game of football?

Guest Invicta_Toon

BECAUSE HE'S GOOD

1 or 2 seasons

3 questions for you:

soccer genius tbh

3 questions for you:

wtf has Boumsong got to do with it FFS? You know nowt about the Scottish league, but seem to think you can comment on Hearts and Pressley. F***ing joke.

Why the F*** i need to watch him play?I can tell you without watching him that he is 33,he is getting slow because of his age,and if he was any good alot of clubs would be interested in him(not only the bottom club in the Premiership).

You think that  the fact he played with Hearts in the Uefa cup is something that its turning him into class player who is better then  the one's we already have!

Sheringham and Larrson are forwards not defenders!Have you seen some 38 years old defenders playing in the Premiership.F***ing joke

And last but not least i cant believe that some of our supporters wants players like this to come here and help us to win something :confused: :confused: :confused:

you'd make a great scout, honest

p.s. he's signed for that shitty club Celtic that have never achieved anything, and are 100 times worse than NUFC that's for sure

once again I'd like to reinforce my demand for an over 16 age limit on membership of this forum

BECAUSE HE'S GOOD

1 or 2 seasons

3 questions for you:

soccer genius tbh

3 questions for you:

p.s. he's signed for that shitty club Celtic that have never achieved anything, and are 100 times worse than NUFC that's for sure

once again I'd like to reinforce my demand for an over 16 age limit on membership of this forum

If you reinforce your demand for an over 16 age limit on membership of this forum you wont be able to log

Good luck to Steven Pressley playing for Celtic

p.s. Celtic is not a shity club but yes they are 100 times worse than NUFC because NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB is the greatest football club in the world

But there is no way you should know this blueeek.gif

Guest Invicta_Toon

BECAUSE HE'S GOOD

1 or 2 seasons

3 questions for you:

soccer genius tbh

3 questions for you:

If you reinforce your demand for an over 16 age limit on membership of this forum you wont be able to log

Good luck to Steven Pressley playing for Celtic

p.s. Celtic is not a shity club but yes they are 100 times worse than NUFC because NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB is the greatest football club in the world

But there is no way you should know this blueeek.gif

what a fucking idiot

I will only say that you want Newcastle to buy players who are 33 and used to played for Coventry and Hearts

These kind of players are not the future of NUFC

If you played football once in your life or if you understand something about football you might have seen some players that really have some potencial and talent and would be signings for years to come :thup:

Curtis Davies-21 years old

Gareth Bale-17 years old

Johny Heitinga-23 years old

Giles Barnes-18 years old

These players have big future ahead of him and can play for us for a decade or more

We dont need some players who are 33 and cant walk :thdn: