Loan Watch (2023/24)

3 hours ago, Pancrate1892 said:

You are in your prime. Get the boots out

Can’t even get in their team. If you look at the state of our loans on NUFC.com you either see what a shitshow Shola is doing OR how bad some of the ‘talent’ is we’ve stockpiled in both youth and senior teams.

• 3 weeks later...

Joe White

Carlisle-born midfielder White grabbed the all-important winner for Crewe Alexandra in their League Two game at Mansfield Town on Saturday.

It was a smart strike from White, whose low drive after a sublime piece of skill found the bottom left-hand corner with just two minutes on the clock, maintaining Crewe's promotion push and notching his third goal of the season in the process.

Ryan Fraser

Fraser was in superb form for Southampton on FA Cup third round weekend, netting twice and providing an assist in the Saints' 4-0 thrashing of Walsall.

The Scotland winger's neat sixth-minute finish got the home side going at St Mary's before his cutback found Sekou Mara after the break, with the Frenchman thumping home Southampton's second.

And Fraser's low, arrowed finish with just over 20 minutes left put the result beyond doubt, with Che Adams adding a fourth to seal an emphatic win for Russell Martin's men.

Max Thompson

Teenage goalkeeper Thompson kept his fifth clean sheet of the season so far as Northampton Town beat Cheltenham Town 1-0 on Saturday, with Kieron Bowie's penalty enough to separate the sides at Sixfields.

Matty Bondswell

Left back Bondswell made a 65th-minute substitute appearance for Newport County as they were held to a 1-1 FA Cup draw by National League outfit Eastleigh.

Harrison Ashby

Ashby missed out on Swansea City's 2-0 FA Cup win over Morecambe under new boss Luke Williams as he works towards a return from injury.

Jamal Lewis

Northern Ireland international Lewis wasn't involved in Watford's dramatic late 2-1 win over Chesterfield in the FA Cup, which was sealed by Tom Dele-Bashiru's stoppage time clincher.

Jeff Hendrick

Hendrick missed Sheffield Wednesday's resounding 4-0 FA Cup triumph over Cardiff City through injury.

Cameron Ferguson

The young striker got an eight-minute run-out at the end of Forfar Athletic's 2-1 reverse at fellow Scottish League Two side Stenhousemuir on Saturday.

26 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

What the fuck does ‘15.6 minutes worth of 90s’ mean?

I don’t know but it’s really annoyed me. We’ve gone months without Lawsons garbage littering this site and now I just feel like I want to blow my own head off. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

Massive gulf in class between the leagues, of course.  But their fans seem gutted he's leaving and all say he is a good young player with potential.  

Anderson coped ok with the jump. Or is/was White playing lower?

24 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Anderson coped ok with the jump. Or is/was White playing lower?

Same league. Anderson looked and sounded like he was miles too good for that level. No idea with White. But he looked good in that minute long clip :thup:

He was hyped more than Anderson a few years ago, played for England youth teams, always looked paper thin and not physical enough so guessing that's a big part in him most likely ending up having a lower league career. Would prefer him to Hayden as it's apparently come to that...

On 17/01/2024 at 03:39, BoSelecta said:

What the fuck does ‘15.6 minutes worth of 90s’ mean?

On 17/01/2024 at 03:41, MrRaspberryJam said:

I don’t know but it’s really annoyed me. We’ve gone months without Lawsons garbage littering this site and now I just feel like I want to blow my own head off. 

Yep.  He’s a right pretentious arse.