Newcastle United - Am I happy only when it rains?

South-Cheshire-Toon

39 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Pretty much this. It's the best the club has felt in 20 years. I have lots and lots of time for everyone currently involved.

And there is a big point in doing this season and last season backwards. If we finished 7th last season and 4th this, the expectations would be wildly different.

But at least our trajectory is still up.

Far too positive a post. Please refrain from this and post some shit that's a genuine complaint or strongly worded diatribe 

8 minutes ago, Pancrate1892 said:

1. The font on the east stand - if they don't change it they deserve to be fed to the pigs

2. Leezers terrace - get the cunt demolished tomorrow, no later otherwise I will never go to beamish again.

3. Lewis hall. Sack him.

4. Matt sels, what a cunt, he's got the audacity to turn up to the premier league when he knows he's shit. Cunt.

5. Barker and stonehouse, get rid of it. No reason, if you need one just fuck off

Just bought some dining chairs from there :lol:

I honestly don't think most people enjoy the sport or supporting the team for what it is.

I could understand it under Mike Ashley because he was grossly mismanaging everything, but it turns out that didn't have anything to do with it after all.

It's just another avenue and opportunity to complain and be angry about something.

Enjoying the sport and supporting the team is conditional on the club buying the players they want, the manager playing the tactics they want, the manager selecting the team they want and the team getting the results they expect, as if it's a video game.

And so you have the constant complaints about players we're linked with, tactics, the manager, team selections, and my personal favourite, complaints about how we shouldn't be losing to certain teams, never giving any credit to how good other teams might have done, as if that is how football works.

I do wish it was possible to have a section of the forum for a more reasoned following of the team.

Once again I would like to point out that it really only is down to a very few posters who make it seem like it is much worse than it actually is on here. I find most on here generally reasonable. 

Edited by Vinny Green Balls